Sponsored

Hard Top Availability (after delivery as accessory)

Skeld

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the soft top just because I was told that's what I needed to do to speed up delivery. But, I really do need and want the MIC top...does anyone have any insight on when it might be available for purchase separately?
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I ordered the soft top just because I was told that's what I needed to do to speed up delivery. But, I really do need and want the MIC top...does anyone have any insight on when it might be available for purchase separately?
You can get them now from Ford though your dealerships parts department , but expect to pay well north of $10K for one. other option is advanced fiberglass concepts. Not available until the fall. https://www.advfiberglass.com/collections/ford/products/2021-2022-ford-bronco-hardtop

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Realistically not until late 2023, probably more like 2024.

As @gryphon1231 said, you can buy each of the individual components but total price comes out to $10,000+ (last I checked it was around $12,000)… and that doesn’t include the assembly costs.

OP
OP
Skeld

Skeld

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a little nervous about pulling the trigger on $6k for a top that doesn't exist yet. But maybe.

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm a little nervous about pulling the trigger on $6k for a top that doesn't exist yet. But maybe.
Yes that was in the back of my mind as well. I have had a set of their fenders on my Son's Gen 1 Raptor and they are top quality. My local off road shop has nothing but great things to say about the company and their products. Mine should arrive in September so I will post about once I get it.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes that was in the back of my mind as well. I have had a set of their fenders on my Son's Gen 1 Raptor and they are top quality. My local off road shop has nothing but great things to say about the company and their products. Mine should arrive in September so I will post about once I get it.
Yep, they do have a great reputation. Still not paying 100% upfront, not a chance.

L4KLIFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked the parts dept. at my dealership for a quote for the OEM hard top. Three full pages of part numbers with a total cost of over $23,000 and $1100 labor.

I'll eventually get the one from Advanced Fiberglass but I don't want to be a beta tester (guinea pig) for the first batch.

Last edited:

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your best bet is to find someone that will trade for your soft top plus cash. I've seen anywhere from $1500-$10000. Check the facebook bronco groups.

Sponsored

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just hope you can get a metal one at some point. Granted, it would probably make more sense to just order a new one with the metal roof.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked the parts dept. at my dealership for a quote for the OEM hard top. Three full pages of part numbers with a total cost of over $23,000 and $1100 labor.

I'll eventually get the one from Advanced Fiberglass but I don't want to be a beta tester (guinea pig) for the first batch.
personally Ford induced us to get the Soft Top by offering the Soft top with a hard top prep kit for free. The implication was that at some point you can order the hard top from a dealer at a reasonable cost. What's reasonable? depending on how you do the math on the Build and price, it's about $1800- $2k. Which frankly sounds right when most aftermarket jeep tops are in that range. I am thinking about talking to a friend who is a class action attorney, but I don't want the remedy to be the top they still can't produce correctly..

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought someone had prices it out at Tasca Ford for something like $5100?

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought someone had prices it out at Tasca Ford for something like $5100?
Saw the patch! Was 1/187 in Panama from Jan 85-88. Did that school annually and plated as OPFOR prolly 30 times. Loved it.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

personally Ford induced us to get the Soft Top by offering the Soft top with a hard top prep kit for free. The implication was that at some point you can order the hard top from a dealer at a reasonable cost. What's reasonable? depending on how you do the math on the Build and price, it's about $1800- $2k. Which frankly sounds right when most aftermarket jeep tops are in that range. I am thinking about talking to a friend who is a class action attorney, but I don't want the remedy to be the top they still can't produce correctly..
Ford never said or implied anything about reasonable cost. I've always expected it to be between $3-4000 and I hope I'm right.
Sponsored