Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen a ton of different devices and systems that help owners easily hoist and store the hardtops on their Broncos / Jeeps, etc. Just curious if anyone has a recommendation of a product that is under $1k, or something I can DIY. Would love to see some examples from new Bronco Owners.

So far, I've seen things like this, and this.

Just curious if anyone has tried any of these products, how the work, are they reliable, etc.

Much thanks!

-T
Sponsored

Last edited:

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My garage is not tall enough to fit the Bronco I specced into it, so I'll be looking at something along the lines of the Rollinjack. Per the Rollnjack FAQ it will not work for the Bronco. Toplift Pro has confirmed that theirs will work on a Bronco, but 4 DR models only.

If you have the space in your garage (height) a hoist system is probably your best bet, and more economical.

Ford Bronco Hard Top Lift / Holder / Remover Recommendations Screenshot_20211205-113950_Firefox

Screenshot_20211205-114239_Firefox.jpg

PavementPrincess

Badlands
First Name
Asha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen a ton of different devices and systems that help owners easily hoist and store the hardtops on their Broncos / Jeeps, etc. Just curious if anyone has a recommendation of a product that is under $1k, or something I can DIY. Would love to see some examples from new Bronco Owners.

Just curious if anyone has tried any of these products, how the work, are they reliable, etc.

Much thanks!

-T
I have the GarageSmart Hard top lifter for my Jeep and it was easy to install (just drill into your garage ceiling studs) and even easier to use on the Jeep top. The top would stay suspended and out of the way (not taking up any garage floor space) until I was ready to put it back on. I haven't gotten my Bronco yet, but I don't see why it would not work with the bronco. Then only issue may be the sling that the Jeep top sits in may not perfectly fit the Bronco top but its adjustable so it will likely work.

Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long did it take to assemble? Looks like a nightmare
I have a TopLift Pro that I use with my JKU, It works like a champ...

Assembly was probably a couple of hours, as I recall, getting the ratcheting mechanism adjusted right was a pain in the butt, but other than that, it wasn't a big issue.

The biggest limitation is it's your storage system too, Although it doesn't take up much floor space, and is easy to move around, the only way to get the top back off it by yourself is to put it back on the Jeep, so, If I get a hardtop for the Bronco down the line, I'll either need to get another TopLift, or find another way to get it on and off..

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Much thanks!

-T
Rollnjack has updated to say it is compatible with the 6G Bronco, 4 door. Needs a set of different posts which are sold separately

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Zero options for 2 door? Surely these companies know a tidal wave is coming?

Koz44

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm curious if anyone out there has a solution for storing a hard top without a garage? I have a 4 door jeep that I swap tops on and store with a local business that specializes in jeep top storage and maintenance but it's kind of pricey. My son has taken over the jeep and now I have a 2dr Bronco and plan on buying a Bestop soft top this spring. We're going to try to rig up a solution here at home for both hard tops this spring and I'm interested to see what, if anything, others have come up with.