First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just finished my order with the local dealer and wanted a White Body and White Color Top.... but was told by "Molded in COLOR" they really mean Molded in Grey? ? ? Does that make ANY Sense to anyone? Why not call it Molded in GREY if thats what it means? Anyone know any way I can order a White Top and Grey Grill like in this pic?
Ford Bronco "Hard Top, Molded-in-Color (MIC)" Q: WHAT COLOR??? A: Only Grey is Available White Top with Grey Grill
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't. You can get any hard top you want, as long as it's gray. MIC-Carbonized Gray.

Black painted modular is late availability (late summer?)

White and body-color painted modular available in 2022

Grille color and style is dependent on trim

How did you reserve a Bronco then not pay attention to it all for 7 months? ?

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Doesn’t exist. That was just a concept vehicle. MY22 should have a white top, but for MY21, you get MOC (gray) or the modular (smooth black) top.

Gtbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Ranger, 2007 Honda Shadow
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right now the only painted top option is black. That is the pre production model with the silver grill too. Probably down the road Ford will have a top painted white but for the time being, those aren't options that have been reviled yet.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just finished my order with the local dealer and wanted a White Body and White Color Top.... but was told by "Molded in COLOR" they really mean Molded in Grey? ? ? Does that make ANY Sense to anyone? Why not call it Molded in GREY if thats what it means? Anyone know any way I can order a White Top and Grey Grill like in this pic?
Ford Bronco "Hard Top, Molded-in-Color (MIC)" Q: WHAT COLOR??? A: Only Grey is Available White Top with Grey Grill
How would you like a career in Color and Materials?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
B
White Top with Grey Grill.jpg
Blonco?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco "Hard Top, Molded-in-Color (MIC)" Q: WHAT COLOR??? A: Only Grey is Available 1611973553991
Because MIC refers to construction, not color. It means it hasn't been painted....molded in the color it is sold in, so that color all the way through. However, if you don't like it, tell all of your buds it's "molded in gray", and problem solved.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay. In all seriousness. I think I’m calmed down enough to work through the logic of this thread.

So, the OP fell in love with the Nintendo Bronco (as we all did) and decided then-and-there they were going to buy one.

Then the OP consumed zero media, information, or publicity surrounding the Bronco since the reveal 7 months ago. Absolute radio silence. Didn’t even visit the Ford.com website, and especially never played around with the B&P.

Then they knew the order banks opened, so they went down to their dealer and told them they wanted the Nintendo Bronco.

Then the dealer did not say “oh, white tops are MY22, we can delay your order.” No... the dealer said “yeah only the one MIC top is available and it’s gray.

And then the OP was so upset that they stormed over to B6G, which they somehow knew about despite having never been on the internet, just to make their first post a new thread asking if we knew the MIC top only came in Gray.

And then that’s how we got here.

I want to let the OP know you *can* get a White painted modular hard top / body color matched painted top, but it’s not available until MY22.

Last edited:

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is where I start to feel like an obsessed maniac. You mean not everyone ordering a Bronco is a walking build and price?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

MIC is an industry term bro, not an exact description of the top lmao.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco "Hard Top, Molded-in-Color (MIC)" Q: WHAT COLOR??? A: Only Grey is Available 1611973553991
Aloha, Jeff. ? Welcome to the forum. :cool:

Please forgive the instant hazing. ;) Most of us here operate at 3x island time and we can be a raucous bunch in general, but we’d still love to go wheeling with you. ?

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sponsored