First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm taking my base to my body shop to get the steelies painted black...the black top is 1895.00...maybe a shop can paint you up a white top for 2 grand...
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay. In all seriousness. I think I’m calmed down enough to work through the logic of this thread.

So, the OP fell in love with the Nintendo Bronco (as we all did) and decided then-and-there they were going to buy one.

Then the OP consumed zero media, information, or publicity surrounding the Bronco since the reveal 7 months ago. Absolute radio silence. Didn’t even visit the Ford.com website, and especially never played around with the B&P.

Then they knew the order banks opened, so they went down to their dealer and told them they wanted the Nintendo Bronco.

Then the dealer did not say “oh, white tops are MY22, we can delay your order.” No... the dealer said “yeah only the one MIC top is available and it’s gray.

And then the OP was so upset that they stormed over to B6G, which they somehow knew about despite having never been on the internet, just to make their first post a new thread asking if we knew the MIC top only came in Gray.

And then that’s how we got here.

I want to let the OP know you *can* get a White painted modular hard top / body color matched painted top, but it’s not available until MY22.
I nominate this post for the most accurate timeline of this thread topic.

@JAGSarge better be nervous at the timeline skills you are displaying.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Because Molded-plastic-Its-Colorless (MIC) was it's original name.
Sponsored