Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to help another dealer out with some 4D hard top parts that were ordered and customer didn't come back for.

This is the the left and right tinted glass panels that go in the cap, rear cap and center panel. Parts are NIB and unopened. Might be a good option for someone wanting to start piecing a kit together. Since the cap is in a crate and center panel is fairly large and expensive to ship, this would be a good option for someone within driving distance to the dealer.
M2DZ 7829700 A
M2DZ 7829701 A
M2DZ 78502G32 AA
M2DZ 78502G33 CA

I would rather not discuss pricing on the forum but what he told me is more than a deal which is why I'm posting this. If you're interested please contact Keith Fuhrmeister at Lynch Ford-Mt. Vernon, Mt.Vernon, IA 319-849-6344.

Full disclosure, I've got not stake in this, just trying to help them move these parts and know whomever buys, will be getting a VERY good deal. Generally we can send parts back up to a certain point, after that, we're kinda stuck with them so it's move 'em or eventually scrap and write off. Again, this is not a full hard top kit but are the big pieces that make up the bulk of the expense of putting a kit together.
Sponsored

Jneon837

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do,you know if anyone has reached out about this at all?