Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Adams Advanced Graphene Ceramic is somewhat pricy. Have you used it long term?

By the way, your Bronco is SUPER!!!! Hope I get mine in the near future….built 4/7 and now parked on the dirt in Wayne, Michigan.
We have on our boats. Holds up well. Only been on the truck 2 months. It’s worth the price for how easy it cleans up. 1 bottle was enough to do the whole outside and inside. With a 1/4” left in the bottle.

This boat was done summer of 20. It’s been trailered down and back to Florida 8 times and spends the winter there. Holds up pretty good. Don’t mind the ripples. It’s a carbon fiber hull.

Ford Bronco Hardtop Care - UV Protection? image
Sponsored

Last edited:

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
furthermore can it be ceramic coated by products like Avalonking? What about flares etc?
yup, there’s also plastic-specific ceramic coatings like poorboys everlast.

Would be between that and 303 spray depending on what you want and how it’s used

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yup, there’s also plastic-specific ceramic coatings like poorboys everlast.

Would be between that and 303 spray depending on what you want and how it’s used
I actually just ordered some of the white bottle 303 yesterday. I might just use that on it. Part of me is afraid to do anything with it because I have a feeling these MIC 2.0 tops won't be making it more than a year or 2 before we start replacing them too and I want to dodge a warranty claim denial.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually just ordered some of the white bottle 303 yesterday. I might just use that on it. Part of me is afraid to do anything with it because I have a feeling these MIC 2.0 tops won't be making it more than a year or 2 before we start replacing them too and I want to dodge a warranty claim denial.
I’m pretty sure the delam issue is the edges not being sealed. We see it all the time with carbon fiber rc parts. First instruction on any of it is to seal the edges with super glue or they delam.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty sure the delam issue is the edges not being sealed. We see it all the time with carbon fiber rc parts. First instruction on any of it is to seal the edges with super glue or they delam.
I did just see a WT with MIC 2.0 and it did have splitting on exposed edges that I could see being a major issue for these tops. Im going to figure out something to seal these areas even if it's just some black caulk put in the exposed edges.

The rest of the top looked great except those edges.

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha, don’t worry too much about it. That 303 coating is pretty weak in my experience and easy enough to get off/wait for it to fall off if you’re ever worried.

Furthermore, since it mostly protects against fading, you won’t be able to make a warranty claim for that anyways so only makes sense to do as much as you can for it. Be sure to mask off the edges of the windows before you apply. Been awhile since I used the white bottle, but if I remember correctly, it’s a no-no on paint and glass.
Sponsored