Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been scouring the threads to see if anyone had more information on this. It appears that the cost of the painted black top is a 1900 increase for both the 2 and 4 door.

Am I missing something here? I would assume that the costs would be different for the 2 different painted hardtops. After all there is LESS TOP!

I also think i read that the black top will include alternative grills and possibly fenders.

Lets just hope the white top pricing is not a penny more than the Black...
Sponsored

MIG1963

Badlands
First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been scouring the threads to see if anyone had more information on this. It appears that the cost of the painted black top is a 1900 increase for both the 2 and 4 door.

Am I missing something here? I would assume that the costs would be different for the 2 different painted hardtops. After all there is LESS TOP!

I also think i read that the black top will include alternative grills and possibly fenders.

Lets just hope the white top pricing is not a penny more than the Black...
I have the same questions. On the 2 door we already start with a hard top. Going modular should be less than 1900 dollars.

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same questions. On the 2 door we already start with a hard top. Going modular should be less than 1900 dollars.
We don't know yet. We just have the prices from the survey which all said $1900 for the painted top.

Common sense would indicate that for the 2 door, it would be a $1200 upgrade from the molded grey top (which is $700 on the 4 door).

Luckily, the B&P will be out by September! :D

So just wait a little longer and your questions will be answered.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We don't know yet. We just have the prices from the survey which all said $1900 for the painted top.

Common sense would indicate that for the 2 door, it would be a $1200 upgrade from the molded grey top (which is $700 on the 4 door).

Luckily, the B&P will be out by September! :D

So just wait a little longer and your questions will be answered.
Hopefully even less. There’s only 3 panels on the 2 door instead of 4 (or 5?) on the 4 door.

ahobie17

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Toyota 4x4, 79 Chevrolet C10, 07 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be painting my top......satin black sides and white top..I think that would look better on a white Bronco....$1900 for $60 bucks (factory cost) in paint..KMA Ford.
Sponsored