Sponsored

Has anyone already ordered wheels and tires? I'm I the only crazy one?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I like the horseshoe rims (Sasquatch rims) and plan on keeping them. Will probably go to 37's once some of the lifts get shaken out :cool:
Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought wheels for my ranger, if they happen to fit the Bronco... Which I'm 99 percent sure they will then I'll have wheels on the same day I take her home. Lol. Then I'll just have to order one more wheel and tire for the spare. 🙃
PSX_20201024_203155.jpg
Those are nice, what are they?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$100 off $400 for discount tire on eBay came up.
I just bought 5 BFG KO2's (325/60/20) for $1700 vs reg. price at $2100.
Wheels will be made after I get official specs, I'm not about to spend a bunch of money on speculation.
SAS wheels will have to do for a couple months 😁

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base manual on order here also.
The various 17" wheels I'm interested in offer 25 and 30 mm offsets. I'm thinking about ordering them ahead of time.

Tires, different story.
I'd go with a 285/75-17 (33.8") if I knew it'd fit.
All indicators are that it would.
Also considering 305/70-17 (33.8) and the 285/70-17 (32.7).
There is also the cheap route of squeezing 285/75-16 (32.7) on the factory steelies.
Not certain I want E load rated tires though.

Last edited:

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are Fuel Shox I think they're called lol
You think?

I know they are and they're not even mine.

You know how I know?

You've posted this truck and those rims and SAID what they are in about 100 threads already.

Though if it were my truck and photos Id probably do the same.

Looks great and the locations and photos look equally great.

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes! I’m crazy too! First set of after market wheels I’ve ever ordered. Wasn’t in love with any of the BL wheel offerings. If I’m going to pay $1000 for an upgraded wheel, why not after market for a couple hundred more and get exactly what I like. . After all the research, and talking with my dealer (who happens to also be a method wheel dealer), I went with the method 703’s. With the offset, they will stick out 1” further than Sasquatch wheels. I’m ok with that. I’ll be running the stock BFG AT tires until they wear out, then going to a 34” AT tire. I’ve run muds for 12 years or so, and I’m over it. Too loud, wear uneven, and terrible in ice and snow (lots of snow up here in Vt). Aggressive AT’s from here on out for me. Anyway, I’ll keep you guys posted on fit, looks, and any issues I have with the Method 703s come delivery day.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You think?

I know they are and they're not even mine.

You know how I know?

You've posted this truck and those rims and SAID what they are in about 100 threads already.

Though if it were my truck and photos Id probably do the same.

Looks great and the locations and photos look equally great.
Hey now, pretty sure it's only been 69 times. But Yeah, well I don't remember all the time what the actual name is. 🤦 Besides I like to flog a dead horse about wheels as well. Mostly cause so many people say zero offset wheels won't fit and or look dumb or will mess with the suspension.... If they are none of those things on the ranger, pretty sure common sense dictates they won't on the bronco either. Lol But till the bronco is in my driveway I won't be able to 100 percent back that up lol

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! I’m crazy too! First set of after market wheels I’ve ever ordered. Wasn’t in love with any of the BL wheel offerings. If I’m going to pay $1000 for an upgraded wheel, why not after market for a couple hundred more and get exactly what I like. . After all the research, and talking with my dealer (who happens to also be a method wheel dealer), I went with the method 703’s. With the offset, they will stick out 1” further than Sasquatch wheels. I’m ok with that. I’ll be running the stock BFG AT tires until they wear out, then going to a 34” AT tire. I’ve run muds for 12 years or so, and I’m over it. Too loud, wear uneven, and terrible in ice and snow (lots of snow up here in Vt). Aggressive AT’s from here on out for me. Anyway, I’ll keep you guys posted on fit, looks, and any issues I have with the Method 703s come delivery day.
So you went with the Zero offset? (Or close to it) I have Toyo Open Country CT 33's on mine. Pretty sure they'll fit exactly where I want them to lol

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you went with the Zero offset? (Or close to it) I have Toyo Open Country CT 33's on mine. Pretty sure they'll fit exactly where I want them to lol
Exactly. 0 offset should look like the fifteen52 wheels on the overland area51, and stick out about 1” further than Sasquatch wheel. A gamble I am willing to take. Since the stock AT tires are a bit narrower than the Sasquatch tires, I should have a very similar load on wheel bearings, and total track width.... in theory.

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Sasquatch even though I don't like the wheels. I intend on having a new set ready to go on when I take her home and then just selling the factory ones. There are plenty of people that will not have went with Sasquatch on their build but would buy the wheels.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey now, pretty sure it's only been 69 times. But Yeah, well I don't remember all the time what the actual name is. 🤦 Besides I like to flog a dead horse about wheels as well. Mostly cause so many people say zero offset wheels won't fit and or look dumb or will mess with the suspension.... If they are none of those things on the ranger, pretty sure common sense dictates they won't on the bronco either. Lol But till the bronco is in my driveway I won't be able to 100 percent back that up lol
Ha

You're a good sport

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also purchased Method 703s. I‘m going to wait on tires until I actually see what I have room for because I would like to go to 34s. This will go on a Badlands.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am currently paying already charged for preorder for wheels that are on backorder due to shipping and container delays coming into California. Not sure how that works, usually I dont get charged for sh%t that hasn't shipped yet. But I've gone a little crazy with this Bronco preorder. Thinking that everything is limited and we wont get our vehicles due to chip delays out of china. Plus slow delivery from overseas manufacturing. It is what it is, this is the new world we have to come to expect I'm guessing.