Sponsored

Has anyone combined the 4 Door (Tuffy VM2DZ78115A00-E) Cargo Area Security Drawer and the Cargo Area Enclosure Deluxe Raised Lid Door together?

Icycalm

First Edition
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 gmc yukon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have the 4 Dr Cargo Area Security Drawer by Tuffy (VM2DZ78115A00-E), but looking at adding a Cargo Area Enclosure with the Deluxe Raised Lid (VM2DZ-78115A00-D), so I can secure more stuff when my top is off.

Has anyone had any luck combining these two together?

Thanks!

------

4 Door Cargo Area Security Drawer; Part Number: (VM2DZ78115A00-E)
lIswReTxHXzapM_fkiVcHXMdJzsTAKKXtB7AyAb15eViRgc3pQ.png

Cargo Area Enclosure Deluxe Raised Lid 4 Door; Part Number: (VM2DZ-78115A00-D)

r-woKuh3raxShAUZFJf3Uj1eFnVEZSnRcilcBzPe7snC6l6iIA.png
Sponsored

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Icycalm

Icycalm

First Edition
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 gmc yukon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

qbd1414

Big Bend
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the 4 door cargo enclosure and I pretty much just use it for the side molle panels, I don't regret buying it but I don't like the raised lid as it is hard to open and close so I got the retractable cargo cover from amazon but I think IAG offers and combined those two ... the retractable cover is not very sturdy like the steel lid but it is easier to use. I also thought about painting the steel lid to match the color of vehicle for when topless (I do think the lid would come in handy while top is removed so I just store it for now out of the way in my garage). And the back molle panel I will put in too but I like to remove it in case I need the full backspace for my dog or snowboards etc so I wanted to make it easier to take on and off. I switched it so the back has the adjustable "nuts" so that you can remove easier that came with the package but were suppose to be used for the sides ... so because of that I went to home depot and got new nuts and bolts to use for the side panels so they are flush and the twist nobs are not sticking out.

anyways my friend has the same bronco and hers came with the security drawer (dealer demo) ... I don't think we like it as it isn't as adjustable as the cargo enclosure and it takes up some room... but we were looking at the two cars one day as my husband is getting a four door and he thought he wanted the security drawer so I was thinking of buying hers but use it with the enclosure too with the side molle panels always installed. And, I think it would fit but you have to do what I did and get the nuts and bolts so you don't use the twist nuts on the side but maybe put them for the back panels. Because my husband is getting a four door we will be changing vehicles ... I will be driving a two door so I trying to find solutions for that now!!! But in answer pretty sure you can combine both but you have to do a bit of adjustments... but the change only cost me about $4 at home depot.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the 4 door cargo enclosure and I pretty much just use it for the side molle panels, I don't regret buying it but I don't like the raised lid as it is hard to open and close so I got the retractable cargo cover from amazon but I think IAG offers and combined those two ... the retractable cover is not very sturdy like the steel lid but it is easier to use. I also thought about painting the steel lid to match the color of vehicle for when topless (I do think the lid would come in handy while top is removed so I just store it for now out of the way in my garage). And the back molle panel I will put in too but I like to remove it in case I need the full backspace for my dog or snowboards etc so I wanted to make it easier to take on and off. I switched it so the back has the adjustable "nuts" so that you can remove easier that came with the package but were suppose to be used for the sides ... so because of that I went to home depot and got new nuts and bolts to use for the side panels so they are flush and the twist nobs are not sticking out.

anyways my friend has the same bronco and hers came with the security drawer (dealer demo) ... I don't think we like it as it isn't as adjustable as the cargo enclosure and it takes up some room... but we were looking at the two cars one day as my husband is getting a four door and he thought he wanted the security drawer so I was thinking of buying hers but use it with the enclosure too with the side molle panels always installed. And, I think it would fit but you have to do what I did and get the nuts and bolts so you don't use the twist nuts on the side but maybe put them for the back panels. Because my husband is getting a four door we will be changing vehicles ... I will be driving a two door so I trying to find solutions for that now!!! But in answer pretty sure you can combine both but you have to do a bit of adjustments... but the change only cost me about $4 at home depot.
Do your MOLLE sides for the cargo area rattle when driving? I thought about leaving mine but taking the raised lid off when I run with my top on but I felt like the sides were rattle?
Sponsored