Sponsored

Has anyone considered adding a PA system to their Bronco?

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

normally I agree with you. I would honk, they would wave, and everyone moves on with life.

this morning, I was on the service road for a freeway going ~60mph, and a moron in a sedan pulls out right in front of me. If I hadn’t slammed on the brakes, I would have totaled his car. If there was someone behind me, I would have been hit.

Same thing happened last night. I wanted to post the videos from my dashcam but the file sizes are too large for this forum.
I just want a more robust “you’re a dumbass” than the bronco horn provides.
berating someone post-incident will not fix anytihing - it will only make the situation worse and has the potential to get you hurt.

OP
OP
wedemmoez

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

berating someone post-incident will not fix anytihing - it will only make the situation worse and has the potential to get you hurt.
Definitely a reasonable take, especially since I’m in Texas.

it just irks me that someone’s intentionally dangerous or inattentive driving could potentially hurt someone and they don’t care enough to stop doing it.

Train horn would be cool, just scare the shit out of them PA System might me irresponsible haha

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Train horn for the win. If you use a PA, I can picture an incident like the video that was posted a few days ago with the driver getting out of the car and coming back to confront you.

dsop

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 eGolf
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had a CB radio in my Volvo for the sole purpose of having a PA system. 100% worth it!

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think a modified RPG launcher that launches a big hot turd at the other car!
I may or may not have known someone in high school who had inspiration from model rockets and decided to wire from two switches in the vehicle to a location under the front bumper that perfectly held bottle rockets which had their fuses removed and a model rocket igniter in their place. Though they'd have to stop to re-load, they could fire off two when vehicle was in motion. Probably not the safest thing to do though.
Sponsored

Last edited: