SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are correct. Gotta get the word out!
Hey man, we’ve both had grinding 7MTs longer than the rest of the forums. That doesn’t mean we need to take over the whole forum for this issue.

I understand your frustration, as I’m sure my gearbox will go way before it should, but we need to treat the rest of the community with respect. When the community sticks together, we can get things done (like terrorizing those ADM-cheating dealerships back in 2021).

I appreciate your dedication here, but reviving two year old threads only frustrates the rest of the community.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the 5 or 6 MT threads you are posting in many times a day aren’t doing it, reviving a 2 year old thread won’t help.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry guys, i was doing a little google searching. wantig to understand the MT-88 design better. This came up under MT-88 searches so i figured i would just share a little heads up. I would have appriated the FYI. I came from a 2022 Silverado. Might of double thought that purchase. I'm not upset. Dealer has my car, i have loaner. At this point its on Ford and the dealer.
Sponsored