First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve had issues with my lights staying on and the dealership swapped out the knob, which did nothing. They callled ford who advised them to do some tests and if it doesn’t work, install a new BCM, which is on back order. Just wondering how long you waited if you had it done.
Also, I’m not sure if it’s related, but that rocks to logo screen is a little glitchy- I never paid it any attention, but now wonder if this is a common thing. TIA, guys…
Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure about the BCM, but the logo has a glitch mid rock pile since day 1. Its even present in the very original teaser videos. I changed the splash screen in my ST to the Bronco one just to see it, and that one glitched as well. Must be a corrupted OEM file that Ford does not feel the need to fix.

OP
OP
Pakalolo

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure about the BCM, but the logo has a glitch mid rock pile since day 1. Its even present in the very original teaser videos. I changed the splash screen in my ST to the Bronco one just to see it, and that one glitched as well. Must be a corrupted OEM file that Ford does not feel the need to fix.
Thanks
One less thing to eliminate…
Sponsored