Sponsored

Has anyone heard the actual B&O system in the bronco yet?

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Title says it all. If you have let us know what you think.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On one of the Bronco Nation live videos I tried to ask that tall weird guy A MILLION times if he thought the B&O system was better than stock (when he reviewed one) but he kept dodging the answer 🤬
It's probably not hooked up or they know it will sound like shit through the iPhone 7 they use to film their videos.

Sponsored
OP
OP
11Bronco1776

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Savage duck did a review of the b&o in the sport and said it sucked.
One thing I have read is that the B&O system is different in every model. Based on # of speakers, their placement, etc. Hoping someone has had a chance to actually hear one by now at one of these pr events.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
One thing I have read is that the B&O system is different in every model. Based on # of speakers, their placement, etc. Hoping someone has had a chance to actually hear one by now at one of these pr events.
Sorry know idea. Just figured I'd share what I'd heard.
They talk a little about how the system in the sport was a big let down.

Maybe the big bronco will get a better one.

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry know idea. Just figured I'd share what I'd heard.
They talk a little about how the system in the sport was a big let down.

Maybe the big bronco will get a better one.
I hope you are right! But at the same time, I feel the majority of people will be streaming Bluetooth via Sync4 therefore the transfer rate will be greatly reduced in that alone.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great question. I hope it's decent.
Either way, it'll have some wiring for when I do upgrade the speakers and audio. Going to pull my amps and sub from the Fusion before I sell it, and look at dropping them into the Bronco if the B&O sucks. If the B&O is fine, I'll throw them to a friend or something.

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On one of the Bronco Nation live videos I tried to ask that tall weird guy A MILLION times if he thought the B&O system was better than stock (when he reviewed one) but he kept dodging the answer 🤬
I'm trying to remember which live q&a but he did answer it. Something like "definitely worth it"

Since they are Ford's marketing arm here, that's basically what you'd expect from him but I've been surprised at quite a few times, on those live q&as, with him being really honest with his opinion.

I was floored when I heard him say something like "both engines don't sound good" the first time lol. Same sort of deal with "get mgv over leather"

Reactions: abe

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the B&O in my F150. It’s not bad. I wouldn’t pay a lot for it but the extra sub and stuff sounds a little better than the base.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've not heard it specifically in the Bronco, but I've heard it in two other Ford vehicles. In the Mustang, I was able to do an almost side-by-side difference between the upgraded stereo and the B&O. The difference was noticeable. Hearing the upgraded stereo alone, it sounded sufficient, but it paled in comparison to the B&O which sounded more rich with a better overall range. In the Edge ST, I didn't compare it to the lower stereo, but it sounded excellent. Put another way, after hearing the B&O, my wife and I decided it was on our "must have" list.

If most of your listening is lower-quality audio, such as talk radio, satellite radio, etc., you wouldn't get much out of it. But if you listen to HD radio, your own higher-quality songs played from your phone, etc., it stands out.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've not heard it specifically in the Bronco, but I've heard it in two other Ford vehicles. In the Mustang, I was able to do an almost side-by-side difference between the upgraded stereo and the B&O. The difference was noticeable. Hearing the upgraded stereo alone, it sounded sufficient, but it paled in comparison to the B&O which sounded more rich with a better overall range. In the Edge ST, I didn't compare it to the lower stereo, but it sounded excellent. Put another way, after hearing the B&O, my wife and I decided it was on our "must have" list.

If most of your listening is lower-quality audio, such as talk radio, satellite radio, etc., you wouldn't get much out of it. But if you listen to HD radio, your own higher-quality songs played from your phone, etc., it stands out.
I have it in my Edge ST and while I wouldn't call it awesome, it's good enough that I wouldn't bother trying to upgrade it. I also had it in a Raptor. The Raptor system sounded better to me. It has more and larger speakers with higher power amp. The brand name doesn't mean you'll get the same experience in every vehicle it's installed in. I expect the Bronco version will fall between Escape and Edge. That may leave me wanting a bit more than we will get.
Sponsored