Sponsored

Has anyone installed a powered under the seat subwoofer to the base head unit?....

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like that idea. My glove box does not really have a higher use for me.
You just have to remember to leave enough slack in your wiring (behind the glove box) to be able pull the glove box all the way down so you can access/change the cabin filter.
Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tons of posts on this already but kind of is the answer. I don’t think you can fit a hideaway under the seat (or any of the subs for that matter) but tons of people have installed them in the back.

i installed a Kicker Hideaway last week and it works amazingly!
Pic of install? How’s the bass?

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Someone said JBL Nano and I think what I purchased, Infinity BassLink Mini, is the exact same thing just repackaged. Its excellent for its size and improves the system ten fold.

I swapped the dash and rear 4" with Infinity Reference and they are superior in every degree to the stock paper speakers. If you have Forscan the recent discovery that can be modified really did improve the rear speaker sound by disabling the DSP/EQ block from factory.

Even with the Forscan change I still would recommend tapping into the kick panel speakers for your input. Its really not that hard and as long as you're careful removing the plastic panels its not a difficult job.
I have the exact sub. Its definitely the same as the JBL nano but the nano was out of stock on Crutchfield so I spent the extra $30-$40 for the Infinity. How did you mount the sub? I plan on tapping into the 6.5's and replacing all the speakers (kicker KS's all around).

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

jgjh151

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What did you run the amp ground to under front seat?
Sponsored