Sponsored

Has anyone not received a built and/or shipped email before having their Bronco delivered?

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sponsored

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received built email and that it was ready to be shipped, but it arrived before ever being notified it had actually being shipped. The tracker updated a couple of days after it arrived to show it had even shipped.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received built email and that it was ready to be shipped, but it arrived before ever being notified it had actually being shipped. The tracker updated a couple of days after it arrived to show it had even shipped.
Exactly what I was trying to find out in an earlier post I did. Nobody came back with what you said, as I was sure I read about this happening in the past. That’s the position I’m in now.

For over a week my vin won’t show anything in Fordtracker app. But my ETA is 09/06 with no shipped date as of today.

OP
OP
David12691

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interesting, my tracker shows built w/ date, shipped w/ EST but no ETA. nothing has changed since 8/16. Thought it may be on the way but I'm starting to think it may have not even have left.

Sponsored

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine might not be the best example either , it was a 06/29 build with a MIC top which most of ended up on dirt mountain, mine somehow snuck on to a transport and showed up here. If only it could tell the tale of how it escaped.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine might not be the best example either , it was a 06/29 build with a MIC top which most of ended up on dirt mountain, mine somehow snuck on to a transport and showed up here. If only it could tell the tale of how it escaped.
You probably almost had a heart attack from disbelief. So, no notice of shipped is what you are saying and it showed?

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You probably almost had a heart attack from disbelief. So, no notice of shipped is what you are saying and it showed?
Yes showed estimated ship date that day came and went with no updates at all, couple days had passed and dealership called and said it was there.

Tracker didn't update until couple of days after I took delivery.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my 2 door badlands showed up at the dealers.No nothing just appeared.While my wifes 4 door has a build date and is lost some where at sea..

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There have been some threads with examples of this over the past few months. It happens.

Not as often as the opposite, though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
David12691

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There have been some threads with examples of this over the past few months. It happens.

Not as often as the opposite, though.
This makes me a bit hopeful. You wouldn't happen to have any links laying around, would you?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your build date is 8/16 and you're a soft top, I think it's still too early to worry about it. 4-5 weeks to go from built to California would not be odd.

If you were in this situation as a hard top I would say you're on Dirt Mountain or maybe not even truly built. As a softy you are likely in good shape.

OP
OP
David12691

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If your build date is 8/16 and you're a soft top, I think it's still too early to worry about it. 4-5 weeks to go from built to California would not be odd.

If you were in this situation as a hard top I would say you're on Dirt Mountain or maybe not even truly built. As a softy you are likely in good shape.
I'm actually in NJ, took a six month break to be with family, planning on picking it up here and driving back. Dealer said their "sheets show an estimated delivery around 9/1", so I'm not sure what's going on..

Plan on leaving at the end of the month so I wish I knew what I was working with so I could plan my life a bit better.
Sponsored