Sponsored

Has Anyone Received Their ADV Fiberglass Hard Top Yet?

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought production units would be shipping by now. If you have one, thoughts? Review? Photos?
Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol outside of ā€˜shipping late dec early Janā€™, radio silence. Iā€™m aiming for late march since Iā€™m a realistā€¦

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully something pops up next week. It could be on the shippers end as well. Can't imagine a worse time to ship something than right before xmas. All speculation obviously but maybe ADV is waiting to have a decent qty made to ship out at once.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully something pops up next week. It could be on the shippers end as well. Can't imagine a worse time to ship something than right before xmas. All speculation obviously but maybe ADV is waiting to have a decent qty made to ship out at once.
I did schedule to have it installed and they said it would be sometime in the middle of Jan. I asked if I could schedule now for then and they couldn't...If they were confident in late Dec or early Jan, I feel it should have been ok but nope which is why I'm extremely pessimistic...I will say I'm extremely pessimistic in general haha!

I've just been trying to plan a bunch of stuff out since I'm driving to California but no word :(

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did schedule to have it installed and they said it would be sometime in the middle of Jan. I asked if I could schedule now for then and they couldn't...If they were confident in late Dec or early Jan, I feel it should have been ok but nope which is why I'm extremely pessimistic...I will say I'm extremely pessimistic in general haha!

I've just been trying to plan a bunch of stuff out since I'm driving to California but no word :(
Damn, still waiting? Hope all is good otherwise šŸ™‚

I'm doing their hood and fender install now and they don't even provide shit like the 3M tape and these hard to find threaded inserts to complete the installation. Really dislike that company.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm doing their hood and fender install now and they don't even provide shit like the 3M tape and these hard to find threaded inserts to complete the installation. Really dislike that company.
Never dealt with them other than pre-ordering their hard top - Did you inquire with them if it's supposed to come with that stuff? Maybe it was missed or lost in shipping by accident.

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never dealt with them other than pre-ordering their hard top - Did you inquire with them if it's supposed to come with that stuff? Maybe it was missed or lost in shipping by accident.
They make great looking products. Thier customer service is actually really good. I use the online chat with them and they always respond in an hour or so on weekdays.

I hit em up on YouTube today asking about the inserts/tape and they responded that they do not provide.

Thier products are expensive as hell and maybe for good reason but it's the little things like this that drive me nuts. I just wanna be done with the install so I can wrap this thing

Screenshot_20230107_205734_YouTube.jpg

20230107_122244.jpg

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got an email saying Iā€™m in the final stage of production but they are waiting on rubber. So it will be here soon I hope. Mine is the one piece hard top.

Ford Bronco Has Anyone Received Their ADV Fiberglass Hard Top Yet? 791AD5DB-5100-498C-AF58-36995DA05319

OP
OP
Cable Guy

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They make great looking products. Thier customer service is actually really good. I use the online chat with them and they always respond in an hour or so on weekdays.

I hit em up on YouTube today asking about the inserts/tape and they responded that they do not provide.

Thier products are expensive as hell and maybe for good reason but it's the little things like this that drive me nuts. I just wanna be done with the install so I can wrap this thing

Ford Bronco Has Anyone Received Their ADV Fiberglass Hard Top Yet? 791AD5DB-5100-498C-AF58-36995DA05319

Drives me nuts too. ARB employees canā€™t count. All hardware was short in quantity. They also designed their bumpers off of a prototype, at least the Zenith one, because items changed before production. Modifications were needed to get the bumpers and rock sliders to fit.

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting there with this install but hating ADV more an more each step along the way.

We shoulda been aftermarket Bronco manufacturers @Cable Guy, don't even need to provide all the parts for an install or get it right.. charge a $1000 minimum for everything šŸ¤£

20230108_102939.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cable Guy

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if anyone has received their hardtop yet? Review?

ALEXMURPHY

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

And you and us all are still waiting years later.
Sponsored