Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to the event in Cleveland. The same two, 4 doors were in Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and I think made there way to central Ohio. The CG FE and the A51 BL manual. I was told that they were supposed to have a 2dr but it was moved to another event. A member from the Buffalo event was told the same thing. So where are the 2 doors and why hasn't anyone seen them at these events? I keep seeing the same 8 or so Broncos rotating around. I would really like a first hand review of a 2 door.
Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went to the event in Cleveland. The same two, 4 doors were in Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and I think made there way to central Ohio. The CG FE and the A51 BL manual. I was told that they were supposed to have a 2dr but it was moved to another event. A member from the Buffalo event was told the same thing. So where are the 2 doors and why hasn't anyone seen them at these events? I keep seeing the same 8 or so Broncos rotating around. I would really like a first hand review of a 2 door.
I saw a 2 door (I believe it was the black overland concept) at the OKC auto show, it was roped off because of covid they said at least... Smaller inside then I thought, but not too small & larger outside then I had thought. I'm getting a two door BaseBase so not a lot here to see, other then size, the HD bumper I'm getting, & the swing gate table. I'm going to LOVE it!

Ford Bronco Has anyone seen a 2dr at these events? 20210306_124609

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is only very few 2drs running around the displays. I was bummed a 2dr wasn’t near me. Hopefully dealerships get a few 2dr mannequins.

Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw a 2-door black Badlands on 33s at the Sanderson Ford dealership right before the unveiling at West World in Scottsdale back in December. It was much bigger than I expected, and it prompted my wife to tell me just to get the 2-door since I liked it much better, and we don't have any kids. And the 33s were plenty big on the 2-door, though I still ultimately opted for Sasquatch,

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The tour vehicles are all the same groups of 4DRs going from town to town. That’s probably not going to change. Auto shows have their own groups as well (these appear to have a couple 2DRs). Other than that, we have SuperCel East coming up as our last hope to see the hero Broncos in the flesh.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also want to see a two door. Like the $50k rig I agreed to buy sight unseen.

OP
OP
WCP-82

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know 2 doors exist. I'm sure my build sheet says 2 door. There has been some pictures behind ropes and a few videos. Do you think there is any reason beyond the obvious statement made by bronconheimer as to why they aren't at these events?

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’ll send pics from Super cel east... if any are there. Y’all will still be whiny though, I’m sure. 😉

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know 2 doors exist. I'm sure my build sheet says 2 door. There has been some pictures behind ropes and a few videos. Do you think there is any reason beyond the obvious statement made by bronconheimer as to why they aren't at these events?
My theory is something is up with the MIC tops. Since 2DR doesn’t have a soft-top, they sent two 4DRs to the events instead. They clearly had plenty of 2DRs to send out to Moab. Something is up.

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tour vehicles are all the same groups of 4DRs going from town to town. That’s probably not going to change. Auto shows have their own groups as well (these appear to have a couple 2DRs). Other than that, we have SuperCel East coming up as our last hope to see the hero Broncos in the flesh.
When I was at one of the "Meet" events, they said there are 4 teams traveling around the country. Each team was supposed to have a 2-dr and 4-dr, but when they arrived in MI to get the Broncos they were told 4-dr only because of the issues with the MIC top. That's also why the 4-dr's all have the soft tops. I didn't get to see a 2-dr, but did get to pretend to row gears in a 4-dr MT. If they would have had the 2-dr, it would have been automatic (the guy told me they asked if any one on the teams could drive a MT, and actually tested him before they let him take the 4-dr BL MT! He said he definitely enjoys driving the MT and since he controls the shifting he convinced himself it has more power than the 2.7L :D )

The team I saw (the one traveling in OH), went as far east as Buffalo and will travel was far west as SD.

OP
OP
WCP-82

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I was at one of the "Meet" events, they said there are 4 teams traveling around the country. Each team was supposed to have a 2-dr and 4-dr, but when they arrived in MI to get the Broncos they were told 4-dr only because of the issues with the MIC top. That's also why the 4-dr's all have the soft tops. I didn't get to see a 2-dr, but did get to pretend to row gears in a 4-dr MT. If they would have had the 2-dr, it would have been automatic (the guy told me they asked if any one on the teams could drive a MT, and actually tested him before they let him take the 4-dr BL MT! He said he definitely enjoys driving the MT and since he controls the shifting he convinced himself it has more power than the 2.7L :D )

The team I saw (the one traveling in OH), went as far east as Buffalo and will travel was far west as SD.
I guess I didn't realize until you said it that everything we have seen has been soft tops. I am referencing the show and not tell much events. So no MICs even ready enough to show?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford is ashamed of the mini-door :p