Sponsored

Has anyone spoken to a Ford salesman that actually knew as much as you do?

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my salesman said the Bronco came only in 4 cylinders.......
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
My salesman insisted I could order the manual sasquatch immediately. And I repeatedly told him that it is not available until the 2022 model year. He still insisted. And then I get there and the build and price shows him exactly that. Then he says to me "you know more about this thing than we do." That is sad.... Needless to say, I switched dealers...
Thanks to the forum we know more than virtually all sales people, with a few exceptions. Not surprised...

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spoke to mine today because I wanted to make a tweak to my order, and he knew literally the exact same info that's posted here on the daily. Not a bad thing, more indicative that Ford's giving everyone the mushroom treatment.

He did however mention that they're seeing nearly a 40-50% dropout rate on reservations to orders. holy damn did not expect it to be that high.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke to mine today because I wanted to make a tweak to my order, and he knew literally the exact same info that's posted here on the daily. Not a bad thing, more indicative that Ford's giving everyone the mushroom treatment.

He did however mention that they're seeing nearly a 40-50% dropout rate on reservations to orders. holy damn did not expect it to be that high.
With so many delays, it's beginning to not surprise me. Now, with gas prices heading up, that can only add to the fallout. Bronco Sport could see a sales boost.

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Has anyone spoken to a Ford salesman that actually knew as much as you do?"

Hard NO! imo.

Last edited:

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to lie, I've never met a salesman of ANYTHING who knows as much about it as I do... because I already know what I want when I walk into a showroom.

When I bought each of my motorcycles, I had already researched everything I wanted/needed to know.
I wasn't an expert on the Bronco when I bought it (and still am not now, lol), but I had read enough to know what I needed to know.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Simple answer. No. I’m not sure I have talked to anybody that knows as much about Bronco as I do.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Salesman don’t give a shit about the Bronco.

Why?

Because they want to sell what they have in stock today. Until it’s massed produced and readily available they couldn’t care less.

Broncobabe221

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a 2 door a while ago and have researched it pretty thoroughly before choosing a trim. Finally found one to test drive and the salesman kept saying things that were not true and trying to argue about it. He’s telling his customers that obx and higher trims have power seats in the 2 door, that there are 3 display sizes, and that all configurations of 4 doors have 4 cup holders. He also didn’t know which engine was in their demo.