Sponsored

Has anyone successfully changed dealers yet?

PANDYASANDEEP

Base
First Name
sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
So has anyone changed dealers on Ford's website, and can confirm that their reservation number did NOT change?

I am sweating bullets changing this given i have a very early reservation. My dealer is being squirrely and i found another dealer that will put in writing no ADM and x plan.

yes I have no problems but you can only to it once :) last date is October 31...so very easy
Sponsored

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s the number to call?
call Ford to transfer the phone number is 800 334 4375

this is the Marketing dept. they will ask for your reservation #-they are so nice, and then they will simply ask what dealer you would like to go to, and then refund your $100

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the number to call?
Just call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English (or Option 2 Spanish); then take Opt 3, for Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.

STLBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

call Ford to transfer the phone number is 800 334 4375

this is the Marketing dept. they will ask for your reservation #-they are so nice, and then they will simply ask what dealer you would like to go to, and then refund your $100
Thank you!!

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not that I care about them because my originally assigned dealer was worthless, but does the original dealer get some kind of notification when we switch away to another dealer?

I just don't want to get spammed by them when it comes to order time.
They must because the $100 refund comes from the dealership, not Ford. And, the dealership I transferred to, got notified too, because they contacted me congratulating me and thanking me for reserving with them.

Sponsored

STLBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English (or Option 2 Spanish); then take Opt 3, for Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.
Awesome and thanks!!

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just changed to Granger today. Called the Ford number at (800) 334-4375.

I waited about 2 minutes and got the chillest lady who confirmed everything that I asked. Changed my reservation and it's already reflected on my Ford account. No changes at all to my reservation number or timestamp.

She also confirmed that they are 100% on board with the pricing offered. The dealership is independent. Ford provides MSRP and its up to the dealer to sell the cars. Basically said that it'd be silly not to go get the best deal and that there are 3-4 dealers around the country that many people are switching to.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hold time was longer than making the change actually took.

I will give Ford customer service credit. I have had to call them a handful of times including them buying back my 2016 F-150 thanks to blowing two 2.7 Ecoboost motors in 18k miles and they have been nothing but helpful. They are one of the reasons I am on Ford purchase # 9.
Wait, you had to get two new motors by 18k miles? That is the same engine in the Bronco, correct?!
Sponsored