Sponsored

Has anyone successfully changed dealers yet?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will do. I had read you can only switch once so I wanted to be careful before I did it. Again, first time buyer, so what would cause the difference between the two dealerships if it’s the exact same bronco? Just different dealer rebates and stuff?
There are no rebates on them, however dealer pricing will be:

• Over window sticker or have additional thing you must buy - Worst
  • Full list (window sticker) - Bad but depending on location the best you can get
  • Certain amount off sticker - Depends on how much (Laura Ford $2k off sticker Good)
  • Priced at invoice - Good deal
  • Less than invoice - Best (Chuck Anderson Ford $500 under, Granger Ford $1000 under)

Not trying to sell you on us but there are options and your local may work on it with you...
Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are no rebates on them, however dealer pricing will be:

• Over window sticker or have additional thing you must buy - Worst
  • Full list (window sticker) - Bad but depending on location the best you can get
  • Certain amount off sticker - Depends on how much (Laura Ford $2k off sticker Good)
  • Priced at invoice - Good deal
  • Less than invoice - Best (Chuck Anderson Ford $500 under, Granger Ford $1000 under)

Not trying to sell you on us but there are options and your local may work on it with you...
Albert has been very helpful sharing his knowledge with the forum. This is a great overview. If you want a deeper thread on it head over to this link: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/unread

There is also a thread that has a spreadsheet with dealers and information on their offers. Many of us in Georgia are going with Granger as it is the best offer out there. I am looking forward to a road trip home from Granger next Summer!

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So has anyone changed dealers on Ford's website, and can confirm that their reservation number did NOT change?

I am sweating bullets changing this given i have a very early reservation. My dealer is being squirrely and i found another dealer that will put in writing no ADM and x plan.
Yep. Easy peasy. No change to the reservation ID.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So has anyone changed dealers on Ford's website, and can confirm that their reservation number did NOT change?

I am sweating bullets changing this given i have a very early reservation. My dealer is being squirrely and i found another dealer that will put in writing no ADM and x plan.
I called Ford and changed without issue. They did warn me though that I would get my $100 credited back to me not to panic. When it’s time to order I will he charged the $100 again.

Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called Ford and changed without issue. They did warn me though that I would get my $100 credited back to me not to panic. When it’s time to order I will he charged the $100 again.

Thanks for explaining this, I changed dealers today and didn't understand why Ford was refunding the $100 to me instead of resubmitting it to my new dealership.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Soooooooooooooo easy to do

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that I care about them because my originally assigned dealer was worthless, but does the original dealer get some kind of notification when we switch away to another dealer?

I just don't want to get spammed by them when it comes to order time.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not that I care about them because my originally assigned dealer was worthless, but does the original dealer get some kind of notification when we switch away to another dealer?

I just don't want to get spammed by them when it comes to order time.
The money is refunded by the dealership not ford. So I'm pretty sure they know...

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. Mine did not change. You will get an email, from Ford, immediately after the change that notes your Reservation number and the dealer information.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure did. Reservation number did not change. It was super painless. The dealer I switched to even called me as I was on hold with Ford as they were switching it.
The money was refunded from the initial dealership within a couple days but I haven’t seen the money come out for the new dealership.
The NEW dealer doesn't charge anything to accept your reservation. The original $100 was a Ford request, to be held by the dealer, to make sure that people had enough interest in the new Bronco.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure did. Reservation number did not change. It was super painless. The dealer I switched to even called me as I was on hold with Ford as they were switching it.
The money was refunded from the initial dealership within a couple days but I haven’t seen the money come out for the new dealership.
The NEW dealer doesn't charge anything to accept your reservation. The original $100 was a Ford request, to be held by the dealer, to make sure that people had enough interest in the new Bronco.
Did anyone notice their reservation date change? I ordered my FE on the 13th but when I switched dealers it said I reserved it on the 14th for some reason. Number stayed the same though.
Time differences EST vs PST zones. The reservation number is what determines your order.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this will be the first time I’m buying a new vehicle from a dealership and I need some help.

I made a reservation in the morning on July 14th. I didn’t realize which dealership I picked would make a difference, so I just picked the closest one (young and dumb, I know). There’s another dealership not far away that has two lots and I assume would have a lot more power to get vehicles than the small dealership I picked. So, should I switch my reservation to the bigger dealership? If so, how do I do that and are we sure (as sure as we can be) it won’t result in me getting a bronco later than I would if I stuck with my original reservation dealership?
Just call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English (or Option 2 Spanish); then take Opt 3, for Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the number to call?
Just call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English (or Option 2 Spanish); then take Opt 3, for Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.
Sponsored