Sponsored

Has anyone taken delivery of a MIC Dirt Mountain Rebuild or MIC since the annoncement?

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's almost like we all have Stockholm syndrome and are becoming numb to this insanity....

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I finally got to drive one. It was a BD sas so not even close to my build but rides really nice. Honestly after driving one, I’m not sure if I love it, am just ok with it or neither. Eh guess I’ll figure it out if my OBX ever gets released.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's almost like we all have Stockholm syndrome and are becoming numb to this insanity....
I know , right?
Like, I don't get all this anger towards Levine and Jim Farley.
They deserve to have their Broncos and vacation with them and post pics, etc etc, while ours wait for a "cosmetic issue" at Dirt Mountain.

They really are looking out for our best interests.
You really do not want a funky looking top that gets delivered with a letter that says ...

"Hey , we fucked up a ittle bit. We need to replace this hard top in a few months, but in the mean time, enjoy your Bronco.
We apologize for the 1 hour of inconvience this will cause in a few months, but we really wanted you to have this vehicle to enjoy until then."

Surely you can understand the horror of that situation if it had played out that way.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll be happy if I have my DMB before Christmas.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know , right?
Like, I don't get all this anger towards Levine and Jim Farley.
They deserve to have their Broncos and vacation with them and post pics, etc etc, while ours wait for a "cosmetic issue" at Dirt Mountain.

They really are looking out for our best interests.
You really do not want a funky looking top that gets delivered with a letter that says ...

"Hey , we fucked up a ittle bit. We need to replace this hard top in a few months, but in the mean time, enjoy your Bronco.
We apologize for the 1 hour of inconvience this will cause in a few months, but we really wanted you to have this vehicle to enjoy until then."

Surely you can understand the horror of that situation if it had played out that way.
So the point. Shit happens but it's how you shovel it and move past it....
Sponsored