Sponsored

Has anyone tried to officially document their adventures? Maybe write a book about it?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm still waiting for my Bronco, but as the time gets closer I'm reading about all these great adventures everyone is having. Anyone thought of doing it for themselves or maybe compiling all of the adventures into something everyone can read? I know some people do it once a year, but I bet others are out there every weekend doing something.
Sponsored

Desert_Brush

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have pictures from all of my trips, but haven't documented anything. Went to Death Valley in November 2022, Off-Roading in Bishop CA Christmas Eve 2022 and two weeks ago I went camping in Red Rock, CA State Park. My next up will be Joshua Tree in March of this year.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are serious about writing a book. connect with Susan Joy Paul. Not only can she provide coaching and direction, but she is also a Bronco owner which seems perfect if you are writing about Bronco adventures.
https://www.everyadventurebookguide.com
I have several of her books, and they are a regular resource for my trip planning.

OP
OP
hemiblas

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mostly everyone just wants to be the next youtube star.
Ha ha. So true. Some of the videos I see are just blatant attempts for more hits.

I have pictures from all of my trips, but haven't documented anything. Went to Death Valley in November 2022, Off-Roading in Bishop CA Christmas Eve 2022 and two weeks ago I went camping in Red Rock, CA State Park. My next up will be Joshua Tree in March of this year.
Wow. I need to get out more. I'm def interested in doing more adventures.

If you are serious about writing a book. connect with Susan Joy Paul. Not only can she provide coaching and direction, but she is also a Bronco owner which seems perfect if you are writing about Bronco adventures.
https://www.everyadventurebookguide.com
I have several of her books, and they are a regular resource for my trip planning.
Thanks. I'll check it out. I definitely want to start doing more trips.

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
“There I was… staring down the configurator at ford.com again. Another lonely night waiting for the Bronco.”

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife purchased a leather-bound notebook for me as a retirement gift. (retiring after 36 years of serving in and for the US Air Force)

I'll be using this notebook to write down my various adventures in the Bronco, to include adding photos.

My retirement is at the end of March and I plan on celebrating my retirement with a "National Parks of the Grand Circle", road trip, visiting 10 National Parks...
  • Arches National Park
  • Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
  • Bryce Canyon National Park
  • Canyonlands National Park
  • Capitol Reef National Park
  • Grand Canyon National Park
  • Great Basin National Park
  • Mesa Verde National Park
  • Petrified Forest National Park
  • Zion National Park

Stay tuned!

20230127_131049.jpeg

FB_IMG_1674771738257.jpeg

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

40+ years of adventures sure would take up a lot of memory space.

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

An exerpt:

We woke up at the crack of noon, weary from a long night of drinking and watching professional women's volleyball. The grill was still smoking, charred remnants of last night's feast. We dragged ourselves to the kitchen, made a couple cups of coffee and looked at bronco6g while the caffeine did it's magic.

We stopped by our local breakfast haunt and got the usual, bacon egg and cheese on a croissant and a sausage egg and cheese bagel for me. After a delicious break-lunch and another cup of coffee we were ready to hit the trail.

After a long drive up a winding narrow country mountain pass, there it was...a forest service road. We hit the trail with aplomb, bouncing to and fro. 3 miles later, pavement. The drive back passes a winery, we stop for a bottle of apple wine. It's chilly out and the fire feels nice. We drive back home and I fire up the grill again, ready to smoke more meat and consume more beer.

It was the best of times...
Sponsored