Sponsored

Has anyone used the Bronco SPORT Build tool for idea on options pricing?

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has some good insight for pricing for certain add-ons and options that (hopefully) are comparable to Big Bronco. I know all aren’t relative...but for some of the tech and accessories I’ve found it to be helpful! Some of the options I was worried about (sound system, rear sensing) are actually pretty reasonable in price. I know it may very greatly......but my excitement is showing.... ?
Sponsored

GreenMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed, I've checked out some of the options and add-ons to get an closer approximation on price using the Sport. The Build & Price tool for the Bronco needs to get here already so I can have even harder choices to decide and make beyond the color and body style!

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its useful, as a baseline,, but don't count on it, could be completely different. Look at Shelby GT350 vs GT500 prices. Over the top stripes, carbon fiber dash trim package are good examples. In this case they are almost exactly the same option, yet cost double on the GT500.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It has some good insight for pricing for certain add-ons and options that (hopefully) are comparable to Big Bronco. I know all aren’t relative...but for some of the tech and accessories I’ve found it to be helpful! Some of the options I was worried about (sound system, rear sensing) are actually pretty reasonable in price. I know it may very greatly......but my excitement is showing.... ?
I was playing around with that concept and it looked like leather was about $1200 and the sound system $1500.
I tried it with Explorer, but nothing is al a carte, everything is in a package.

Sponsored

Mikeflo

Black Diamond
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Honda Civic, & a Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, I thought about doing that but didn't work as I expected. The most reasonable thing I could find was to compare the options with the jeep wrangler. I want a base Bronco with hard top and automatic transmission and thinking of adding the tires. With these options I think it may be better to buy a Big Bend instead...

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love good speakers and are a must in all my vehicles. That being said, I was on the fence about moving from high to lux with the upgraded speakers being the only reason for paying for lux. I went to listen to the B&O in the Ranger and it SUCKED! I would have asked for a refund of I ordered a Bronco and wasn't able to hear one before.

gshorn

Wildtrak
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f150 platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yeah i suspect the options will be a little more in the bronco although its interesting the sport is only a little bit cheaper as it is. rented an expedition while on vacation this summer and it had the B&O stereo system, I didnt crank it but wasnt super impressed either. I did like the latest version of sync as compared to my 2015 F150 platinum.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep I did the same and got far too excited at what I can fit into the budget! Had to walk away as I guess the Bronco will have a markup!
Sponsored