Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought Sasquatch was the only way to get the 4.7 rear axle...I remember having to select it and then it was announced you couldn't add it a la carte. But it shows 4.7 as regular BL. I know I've begun to forget things, but now I must be remembering things wrong also.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, manual trans BL gets 4.7.

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the 7 speed it is. Automatic gets 4.46 or what ever it is cause I'm to lazy to look it up.
Thanks. Thought I was going crazy. I didn't switch the 2.7l and automatic running through the options again...

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. Thought I was going crazy. I didn't switch the 2.7l and automatic running through the options again...
Yep, when the MPG numbers where released I totally forgot the manual got the 4.7 and thought why does the 2.3l get such shitty mileage compared to the 2.7l in the Badlands all things equal. Then I remembered they weren't equal and the rear end ratios are different.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The info is all correct in the posts above, just a clarification; All Bandlands come standard with 4.70 gears.

You can get the optional automatic transmission and gear package (4.46 which is 5% less steep gears), if you get SQ'd, you get to keep the standard 4.70 gears with the auto. People keep swapping what is optional and what is standard on the gearing
Sponsored