Sponsored

Has there been any progress on either Ford selling, or a aftermarket soft top that will fold all the way back?

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
title says it... I got the hard top, but wanted the dual top option that I couldnt have.

Im sitting on like 250,000 ford pass points waiting to put them towards a top...
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On one of the Bronco Nation livestreams a few months ago the Bronco brand manager was asked the same question, and he seemed legitimately surprised that someone wanted the soft top as a standalone accessory.

He said he would look into it, but my guess is that it’ll never happen. And it’s unlikely that an aftermarket hard top will copy the same functionality as the OEM soft top—especially since the wavey window issue that everyone hates is largely attributed to the factory soft-top’s features.

So your best option is probably to watch the Member Marketplace on these forums, the Buy/Sell/Trade forums on Bronco Nation, etc etc.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
Ares

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oem soft top does fold all the way back.....
of course, which is why Id like to purchase one as an accessory... but I dont think ford sells them, not in their store anyway.
guess a dealer could order it as a service part maybe, but it would cost a small fortune and I dont think I can use the fordpass reward points.

Sponsored

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Ares

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I didn't think it even hit the market yet? I understand it says sold out but it also says production begins summer of 2023. :unsure:
I would hope they'd get some pictures of the production top if there were in production...

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

of course, which is why Id like to purchase one as an accessory... but I dont think ford sells them, not in their store anyway.
guess a dealer could order it as a service part maybe, but it would cost a small fortune and I dont think I can use the fordpass reward points.
There's a TON of lightly used ones out there to be sold for about $1500. Check the classifieds section and/or Facebook Bronco parts for sale groups.

Sponsored

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Photoshopped picture, including the top. They have not made them yet. I'm hoping that they come out with a two door version in the near future. I'd like a beige top. I may just go with a Sunrider for now. Bronco owners seem very happy with them.

SHOtruck

Outer Banks
First Name
TOM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Taurus SHO 22' Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
JUst chatted with 'MYTOP', which is an electric, pushbutton, convertible top that folds all the way down. They said it will now be Fall before Bronco versions are available. Jeep already has them and the Bronco will have the same features.
https://mytop.us/products/mytop-convertible-bronco-top
SHOTRUCK

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 2 door Wrangler top seems to prove it is possible to make a top that folds down without a big sack of excess material piled up behind the roll bar.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The 2 door Wrangler top seems to prove it is possible to make a top that folds down without a big sack of excess material piled up behind the roll bar.
I dunno, that looks like a pretty big pile to me...
Ford Bronco Has there been any progress on either Ford selling, or a aftermarket soft top that will fold all the way back? 1689612652743

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

5 lug
Probably a render
Photoshopped picture, including the top. They have not made them yet. I'm hoping that they come out with a two door version in the near future. I'd like a beige top. I may just go with a Sunrider for now. Bronco owners seem very happy with them.
This looks like a legit pic to me, shadows and everything line up. Spare tire tread matches.
That rear tire looks like it's sticking out quite a lot, I bet they're running a 6-lug to 5-lug wheel adapter/spacer.
Ford Bronco Has there been any progress on either Ford selling, or a aftermarket soft top that will fold all the way back? 1689612836567
Sponsored