Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Rockhard 4x4 has bumpers similar to this for jeeps. I emailed them shortly after I ordered last year and asked them if they would be doing anything for the Bronco, they said yes, and it is listed on there website as coming soon.
I am so ready to lift mine and ad some stuff, but I'm going to wait and see what comes out for the next year. BDS has it listed as coming soon for lift kits as well.
Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder what the latch on the swingate looks like. Would be nice if there was a slide so you could open the swingate without opening the tire carrier first.

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! That rear bumper and integrated tire swing mount is just what I’ll be looking for.

Front bumper lower slots look just a little too “Jeepy” to me.
That was my only negative thought. Change up that skid design to be a little more bronco inspired and it would be pretty sweet.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice bumpers, but all I can think about is that jeep in the sand with those crappy stock road tires... What was that person thinking? Then they get pulled out by a Bronco. That's some humble pie, right there.
I need to find the picture, but I was at race mile 913 at the baja 1000 DEEP silt deluxe. 0300 am- 10 cars, 16's, 1's, and related kept getting stuck. (we were pulled up on solid ground waiting to recover a race vehicle further down close to La Paz---- ) well, through the dark a 74 ford Bronco, 33's rolls up through the silt, and then proceeds to pull out each stuck race vehicle. I have never seen anything like it. Was amazed. I still don't believe it, but I have pictures and lived it. Expensive rigs rescued by a lumpy, frumpy old school EB.

Sponsored

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Ford specifically beefed up the swing tailgate so you wouldn’t have to go aftermarket by increasing tire size/weight like you do with the flimsy wrangler and add the bumper mounted carrier.
That’s just dumb 🤷‍♂️, most pointless ‘add-on’ I’ve seen so far.
I have yet to see any confirmation of weight limits on the spare carrier or if and how much they beefed up the carrier if at all to accurate oversized tire/wheels. It should be able to handle the Sasquatch tires/wheels which from the info available is right around 100 pounds. Anything over that is an unknown at this point. Even 4WP relocation bracket states you should reinforce the carrier if going over 35's so I think the assumption I the Sasquatch wheel/tire is pushing the upper limits of that carrier which is why I think the interest in the bumper mount to take some of that weight off the tailgate. Obviously this is one of those things that more people that do it the more info we will have but I think the bumper mount is probably something I'll look into but look forward to everyone trying different things. I'm a 2door guy so won't be seeing mine til next year so I'll be watching impatiently , lol

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm digging the rear bumper with the swing tire mount.
I wonder if the rearview camera will still be able to be used. I don't see it in the picture but really like the idea of the bumper attached spare tire swing arm.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what the front and rear bumpers will cost? They will be outrageous the first few years.

OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the rearview camera will still be able to be used. I don't see it in the picture but really like the idea of the bumper attached spare tire swing arm.
Not sure but it might have to be deleted or require heavy modification (not sure at this point)?

edit: I looked on their site and did see the made a plate/camera mount for the jeeps. Not sure if they will do something like this for bronco but the question would remain what happens to the wiring.

Ford Bronco Hauk Offroad Bumpers (Front & Rear) and Spare Tire Carrier For 2021 Bronco haulk 3.PNG

Last edited:

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This looks like the perfect rear bumper for my fantasy rear truck hatch MOD. Please work on that next. lol

Sponsored

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good from back but you may as well have no back window with zero view out.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice bumpers, but all I can think about is that jeep in the sand with those crappy stock road tires... What was that person thinking? Then they get pulled out by a Bronco. That's some humble pie, right there.
From what I've seen over the years on the beach, most 4wd vehicles that get stuck on the sand, like that Jeep, didn't let out enough air, and dont follow protocols for airing down. It also depends on the sand type and foreshore width. That PA Bronco may be in Delaware where 20# usually works, same on the Outer Banks unless its low tide. On Cape Cod, however, there's no drivable ocean foreshore, which is also steeper than Mid-Atlantic beaches, so when I was driving full-size Broncos in years past, 12-15 pounds was the rule since the upper beach tended to be soft and dig deep.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sure it was staged.
Sponsored