Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why remove the trail sights and leave the big gap there? Is this a BS picture??
nice catch. Sounds like maybe they are working something that ties into where the trail sights would mount?
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From all the aftermarkets so far, we have to decide between camera or ACC...one or the other, but not both.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From all the aftermarkets so far, we have to decide between camera or ACC...one or the other, but not both.
The aftermarket guys need to go back to the drawing board. It's foolish to pay for all the latest tech and not be able to use it after paying the price of those bumpers on top of that.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These last 2 bumpers are so low and really reduce the approach angle.
So far the Ford option is the best from a 4wheeling point of view at the expense of the camera.

Sponsored

vesuvan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Saw these on social media and thought I would share.

Hauk Bumpers front and rear 2021 Ford Bronco 7.jpg
Hauk Bumpers front and rear 2021 Ford Bronco 9.jpg
Hauk Bumpers front and rear 2021 Ford Bronco 1.jpg
Hauk Bumpers front and rear 2021 Ford Bronco 3.jpg
I like their look. Some after market items are already available, so the question becomes, is it better to order them now and ship them to the dealer to get installed before picking up the Bronco? Or better to have a third party body shop do installations? I've had local shops modify my pickup but owning a FE Bronco will be a different thing. Thoughts?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like their look. Some after market items are already available, so the question becomes, is it better to order them now and ship them to the dealer to get installed before picking up the Bronco? Or better to have a third party body shop do installations? I've had local shops modify my pickup but owning a FE Bronco will be a different thing. Thoughts?
I personally wouldn't order any big ticket items until I get my Bronco. But part of the fun is installing mods yourself. 👍

Not to say I'm capable of adding a lift (I've never tried), but bolt-ons are easy.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really Like that rear Bumper!
I wonder what they did with the old tire carrier mount?
Because I’d like to just take the spare off that bumper when I’m not for wheeling so I’m not carrying around the extra weight and can’t see out the back window.
That’s what I used to do with my old 71 I would just takeoff that swingarm bracket on the bumper, and spare when I wasn’t 4-wheeling.
Ford Bronco Hauk Offroad Bumpers (Front & Rear) and Spare Tire Carrier For 2021 Bronco C0110015-6240-41CF-9CB4-C0D73FF5E889

Sponsored

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went to their site and it was a big Goose -Egg. Nice bumpers----now you just have to advertise them and make them purchase-able.
Just got a reply from them, "If we decide to make products for the new Bronco, we'll update our website." WTF......................?