Sponsored

Have all priority orders been scheduled?

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are there any orders given priority that have yet to be given a build week?
Or are all of them out of the way at this point?
Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are there any orders given priority that have yet to be given a build week?
Or are all of them out of the way at this point?
Good question. I believe all the FE's for this cycle are done and the next build date for FE's will be May 13.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good question. I believe all the FE's for this cycle are done and the next build date for FE's will be May 13.
Build date or scheduling update? I thought all of these builds were being scheduled for late may early June... I took it as the next "batch" was to be schedule in mid June

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought they were assigning builds every Thursday.
this is the correct answer. The schedule process whatever doesn’t start until May from what I understood.
I believe it’s priority orders and then they’re doing scheduling this Thursday based on allocation? then clean up the last week of April. First week in May starts FE orders and then whatever that announcement by Ford stated

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Build date or scheduling update? I thought all of these builds were being scheduled for late may early June... I took it as the next "batch" was to be schedule in mid June
Every Thursday it looks like they will send out emails for the next cycle. Approximate 2500 builds a week will be scheduled.

OP
OP

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
this is the correct answer. The schedule process whatever doesn’t start until May from what I understood.
I believe it’s priority orders and then they’re doing scheduling this Thursday based on allocation? then clean up the last week of April. First week in May starts FE orders and then whatever that announcement by Ford stated
Given the priority builds, will there be any scheduled this Thursday? Or have they gotten all of them out of the way so it’s only non-“priority” orders this Thursday?

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Every Thursday it looks like they will send out emails for the next cycle. Approximate 2500 builds a week will be scheduled.
This is fantastically specific and helpful information, assuming it's true. Can you please reference your source?

Do I recall correctly that there were 3000 priority orders and 7000 FEs? So even if all of those were built before anything else (which they won't be) then we'd be finished with them in about a month?

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is fantastically specific and helpful information, assuming it's true. Can you please reference your source?

Do I recall correctly that there were 3000 priority orders and 7000 FEs? So even if all of those were built before anything else (which they won't be) then we'd be finished with them in about a month?
ive been crunching a lot of numbers. Based on all I’ve been hearing 10k a month is a more realistic number pending any shortages.

I believe Ford has the ability to produce closer to 70k Broncos before November. They’re under promising. But given what we have all seen and experienced I can’t blame them

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ive been crunching a lot of numbers. Based on all I’ve been hearing 10k a month is a more realistic number pending any shortages.

I believe Ford has the ability to produce closer to 70k Broncos before November. They’re under promising. But given what we have all seen and experienced I can’t blame them
Why do I have this bad feeling that we’re not gonna see any more emails for at least a month?

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I don’t get to drive and fall in love with my MY21 before MY22 details come out, I’m gonna be bummed.

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think so. This is merely my opinion but judging from the post I’ve seen from last week. Even if it was just a 10k projection for a month which is pretty light relative to the 5-7k originally projected than all priority builds plus most of not all eligible FEs would have been scheduled. Which I’ve seen a whole lot of post from FE orders that did not receive the coveted email. I’m thinking that since many dealers said they had x amount of 1st round builds but the only see a fraction of these with VINs we might see this weeks emails filling the remaining slots for the May-June build weeks. This is not based in any knowledge just what I have put together. Maybe I’m just being optimistic but really thinking the first several weeks of emails will be communicating with the first round of builds. This may be flawed so we will see this week.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

~2500/week and ~10000/month is ~the same thing at those levels of precision.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford issued a Document that listed how many priority builds the dealer would receive and listed the percentage this equated to from total production. Just over 3100 priority slots were issued. Ford said this equates to 5% of 2021 production. 5% of 60000 Broncos is 3000 priority orders. There is a Thread with info from Ford that will help you come to your own conclusion. 6 months production equals 10000 Broncos a month or 2500 a week.

Ford Clarified timing of Bronco scheduling of each Month.
This document is in another Thread on this site that can help you to come to your own conclusions regarding who's Bronco is going to built next.

As Ford releases more info every Thursday we all will have a clearer picture. Good Luck.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got an email from my dealer. I will get a vin# this Thursday. Non FE, priority 19.
Sponsored