Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm super excited, my husband not so much. Still working on him as he's putting the kabosh on my dream right now. I've tried bribery, threats etc etc, so far nothings working. Oh and did I tell you I got my VIN on my Cactus Gray Black Diamond 2.3 auto and mid. :D Have a great weekend!
Oh don't you start, showoff.
Sponsored

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You know the meme..."How do you know if someone is vegan/ a cross fitter? Don't worry, they'll tell you"

I think I've become "How do you know someone has a res for a new big Bronco? Don't worry, they'll tell you."

It seems like it's all I want to talk about. I bet everyone at work can tell you all about my build and what I got on it and every bump in the road that delays getting it. They probably hate me.

I swear my upcoming marriage probably won't happen if I don't get a build date soon, bc she's going to leave me at the altar because I won't stop talking about it. I'm on my phone again? Oh, yeah...sorry, just looking at the Bronco forum. Did you see this 4" lift on this OBX!? Yeah, wouldn't it look rad? I think the responses, complete with waning levels of enthusiasm, are her just being nice.

Is anyone else as consumed with their rig, and planning for everything you're getting before you even have a build date? Or is it just me?

Oh, by the way...did I tell you guys I'm getting a new Bronco...?
My friend and I were talking about this very thing! I have had to force myself to stop talking about it. But not very successfully lol...

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I try not to talk about it. and I'm pretty good about it, right up until my neighbor sees that I'm having a good day, gets a grin on his face and goes "Hey, when you gettin' your truck anyways? *giggle*"

I think I need to sell the house and move now.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh don't you start, showoff.
Ha ha, I havenā€™t gotten it yet and I may never as Iā€™m not doing such a great job convincing him. Want my BD?

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Consumed with my rig... to the point she is buying a new Bronco so her and the little guy can off-road along with the two seater rig I have had for over 20 years.

Sponsored

Swedishgirl68

Black Diamond
First Name
Astrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AudiA3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know the meme..."How do you know if someone is vegan/ a cross fitter? Don't worry, they'll tell you"

I think I've become "How do you know someone has a res for a new big Bronco? Don't worry, they'll tell you."

It seems like it's all I want to talk about. I bet everyone at work can tell you all about my build and what I got on it and every bump in the road that delays getting it. They probably hate me.

I swear my upcoming marriage probably won't happen if I don't get a build date soon, bc she's going to leave me at the altar because I won't stop talking about it. I'm on my phone again? Oh, yeah...sorry, just looking at the Bronco forum. Did you see this 4" lift on this OBX!? Yeah, wouldn't it look rad? I think the responses, complete with waning levels of enthusiasm, are her just being nice.

Is anyone else as consumed with their rig, and planning for everything you're getting before you even have a build date? Or is it just me?

Oh, by the way...did I tell you guys I'm getting a new Bronco...?
I would love to talk to people that have a reservation, I don't personally know anyone. The thing I get annoyed about is when people say "Oh I love the new Bronco, I am seeing them in town now" but what they are really talking about is the Sport. Most people don't have a clue.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My son is a 49ers fanatic. He routinely interrupts me to show me film of old games or update me on a trade or injury. I've recently started countering him with "did you know my new Bronco......." We have called a cease fire and are currently only communicating to announce meals or argue about who's turn it is to do the dishes.

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My name is Andy and I have a Bronco on orderā€¦..

yup, I am finally trying to not talk about it as much. Doesnā€™t help that my current car was in the shop for 20 days. Friends were saying, ā€œjust get the Bronco alreadyā€. If they only knewā€¦.

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to drag this back up, but I was talking about my Bronco in CrossFit this morning...like I'm supposed to do!!!!!

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I showed pictures of my build to the owner of the Toyota dealer this week when I was buying my son a Rav4, also my doctor and dentist.
Either your son is both a doctor and a dentist, or the Toyota dealer is also a doctor and a dentist, or the RAV4 is a doctor and a dentist, but at any rate I canā€™t figure out why youā€™d buy a vehicle for anyone with two professional licenses like that.

Sponsored

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Either your son is both a doctor and a dentist, or the Toyota dealer is also a doctor and a dentist, or the RAV4 is a doctor and a dentist, but at any rate I canā€™t figure out why youā€™d buy a vehicle for anyone with two professional licenses like that.
Which one does CrossFit?

Raincloud

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one! It has consumed my entire life. My boyfriend was getting so tired of hearing me talk about my build that he has almost decided he needs one too šŸ¤£

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ha ha, I havenā€™t gotten it yet and I may never as Iā€™m not doing such a great job convincing him. Want my BD?
You wonā€™t have any trouble selling it. California ainā€™t that far. LOL.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you think not getting married would be a bad thing? My advice is step up the Bronco chatter ASAP. Lol
Sponsored