moresmoke

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Chief
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just want some good pictures of the rear footwell on a 2D. Would be even better with an adult size shoe in it.

That is the only deal breaker I have. Need to be able to shoehorn the mankid back there for short drives.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will we get a good look at the 4 door soft top before we have to order? Top breakdown demo?
That would be most excellent if we could.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate you offering to ask some questions for us.

Could you ask if there are fog lights planned for the modular front bumper?

As a follow up, if fog lights are not an option with the modular front bumper, will the factory wiring and fog light switch be present?

I know this can partly be answered with build and price, but I am not sure it will indicate if the wiring and/or switch will still be there for us to come up with our own solutions if we upgrade the bumper or are getting a trim that comes with it.
I'm also curious about this - fog lights either as an option for the modular bumper or as a factory/dealer-installed accessory. If not, this will probably be my first aftermarket addition, but seems strange that the Badlands and FE would just lose any option for fog lights.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will we get a good look at the 4 door soft top before we have to order? Top breakdown demo?
Amen. Less info on the cosmetics, and more focus on the mundane but key everyday things would be appreciated. Such as taking soft top down/up, getting passengers into the rear seat (on 2-door), etc.

I am very keen to see real humans enter/exit the rear seat area on the 2-door. How easy is the process (seat tilt/slide and egress), and how much room do passengers in effect have?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think fog lights are planned for the modular bumper.

I think any fog lights added would have to be wired through the auxiliary switches, and not through the factory one, unfortunately (that would be ideal for me too, as it'd be annoying to have to turn them on/off all the time and not have them come on with the auto lights).

No, it's just for looks!!

Really? lol. Is this a serious question?
YA IT'S A SERIOUS QUESTION. I drive serious off road and safety /protection is paramount.

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Every time I ask about the "roll bar strength" I get blown off.
I starting to think it is only for looks. I drive on some dangerious trails up in the mountains and IT MATTERS TO ME. So lets have Ford will it handle a roll over or not!!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

YA IT'S A SERIOUS QUESTION. I drive serious off road and safety /protection is paramount.
I starting to think it is only for looks. I drive on some dangerious trails up in the mountains and IT MATTERS TO ME. So lets have Ford will it handle a roll over or not!!
They have to comply with all safety standards, including rollover protection. Why on earth would you think it's just for looks?

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw somewhere on one of these threads the steel spec they made it to. I wouldn't worry.
It's not as good as a custom-built full cage but better by far from the "roll bar" I had on my old CJ.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best I recall they said the roll cage was made of boron steel. Fire departments have to have special jaws of life cutters to cut through that stuff, it's very hard metal.
https://www.jawsoflife.com/news-eve...-greater-cutting-force-in-fully-open-position

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a few questions in regards to Outer Banks. I’m wondering is it possible to have the washout flooring in the Outer Banks?
I loathe the auto engine start stop cars come with now days. Please tell me the Bronco won’t have this!
Can you subtract features that you don’t want - for example I have no need for a driver assist package.
Thanks if anyone with Ford sees this post and has an answer.
Nancy
If you mean push-button start, that is on every Bronco. If you mean, remote start, that will be included in Outer Banks, Wild Track and First Edition models and cannot be de-optioned.

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you mean push-button start, that is on every Bronco. If you mean, remote start, that will be included in Outer Banks, Wild Track and First Edition models and cannot be de-optioned.
Thanks for the reply! I actually didn’t mean either of those features. Those are both something I want. I mean is the eco-type engine cut/idle thing like if for example you’re stopped in traffic and the engine shuts off to “conserve”...does that make sense? That’s what I don’t want in my Bronco I find it irritating ?
Sponsored