Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What questions would you ask if you could attend Bronco SuperCel East?
Can you edit your first post in this thread so we can see the questions you have compiled? Might save multiple posts asking for the same question to be asked and give us a convenient place to see the answers....thanks
Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has been the year of confusion for all of us and moving the goal posts. First it was 30 days to stop the spread followed by another and it just keeps going.
So all we wanted was a date when the build site is going up and to have every order to be delivered by June next year. We think when June or July gets here the new date might be November and than pushed into 2022. You have a few hundred thousand people standing with cash in hand ready to go. Open another plant or hire a third or fourth assembly crew.
I paid my Ford off two years early to buy a jeep. I gave my car to my daughter who works and is in college. I am car less with a pile of cash in hand. Send food!
There is nothing confusing about missed target dates. Additionally, Ford has let us know (sometimes late) that dates have slipped. I have a hard time believing that anyone anywhere thinks target dates (especially for a huge engineering project and the software that is bound to that project) that are set months and even years in advance, won't be subject to some slippage. So many folks here are getting themselves wrapped around the axle, fretting about target dates.

As for your situation, you did that to yourself. Unless Ford actually consulted with you, personally, making those decisions, without truck in hand, is foolish. You took a chance on something that was never set in stone. That is completely on you.

Edit: Also, open another plant??? Really? How much more overhead do you want to tack onto the cost of your new Bronco?

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you edit your first post in this thread so we can see the questions you have compiled? Might save multiple posts asking for the same question to be asked and give us a convenient place to see the answers....thanks
Done

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is nothing confusing about missed target dates. Additionally, Ford has let us know (sometimes late) that dates have slipped. I have a hard time believing that anyone anywhere thinks target dates (especially for a huge engineering project and the software that is bound to that project) that are set months and even years in advance, won't be subject to some slippage. So many folks here are getting themselves wrapped around the axle, fretting about target dates.

As for your situation, you did that to yourself. Unless Ford actually consulted with you, personally, making those decisions, without truck in hand, is foolish. You took a chance on something that was never set in stone. That is completely on you.

Edit: Also, open another plant??? Really? How much more overhead do you want to tack onto the cost of your new Bronco?
ford also had to deal with c-19.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a quick couple quick questions: Will a steel rear bumper be included with the HD Modular bumper, or is that only on the FE, Black Diamond, and Badlands? Ford's website and the comparison PDF is a bit murky on that.

They probably won't be answering this one yet, but, I would love to know if there is a functional difference between the Wildtrak and the other trims, or, if it's just essentially a "package deal" trim level, like we suspect?

mrf_pa

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Question: Will the new Bronco with the 2.7L and auto transmission have the automatic engine shut off (when you are at at traffic light - like the F150) and, if so, will there be a selection to disable this feature.

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
While you’re at it, can you ask them what happens when you go through a black hole? I plan on getting REALLY wild with my Bronco.

If they say we need the Sasquatch to survive it then I know what I must do.

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A guy just told me there are at least 5 new Broncos already at the show.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Reminder to anyone attending, if you want to shoot video, have someone to run interference to keep the BN people from blocking you.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just responded to the other gentleman that arrived at Bronco East. If you get a chance to sneak in a tape measure, or a measurement with an iphone app, it would be GREATLY appreciated to get some dimensions of the 4 door rear cargo area (particularly the depth of load floor).

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

please ask about vinyl and leather being available as an add on for all trims please!
Sponsored