Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many jelly beans can fit inside the two door version and why has Ford confused everybody with the reservation process?
Licorice jelly beans are a deal breaker for me. I’ll wait for the Warthog model that comes with buttered popcorn flavored jelly beans.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked at Super Cel West. They said rear windows were not removable on the modular top for 2D
So the better question would be is why is the modular top on the two door priced so high if it doesn’t share the same features of a four door

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be there Saturday and monitor this thread for posted answers.
I don’t mind asking the ones that pertain to hardware and not speculation (seat height, bolt pattern, offset on squatch wheels, difference in width of flares, etc)

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
- The Bronco trim packages mention «lane keeping assist». The Bronco Sport and some other new Ford vehicles mention on top of that “lane centering assist” as a Ford 360 add on feature.
Per Ford the difference between the two is that Lane Keeping is just the little alert and slight kick in your steering wheel when you are too close to crossing a line, while steering assist is the equivalent of semi autopilot: it will turn by itself and stay centered.
I have a hard time believing the more expensive Bronco doesn’t get that tech from the sport and other Ford SUVs. Can Ford confirm if Lane Centering (not Lane Keeping) will be available on Bronco?

- availability of White top / light grey interior?

- difference in suspension tuning between a Wildtrack (Sasquatch) And badlands? Are they the same suspension with the same tuning, same suspension with different tuning, or different suspension altogether?

cdawg65

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 bronco2,2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
How many jelly beans can fit inside the two door version and why has Ford confused everybody with the reservation process?
THIS ONE ! Ask this one,except for the jelly beans part,I don't like jelly beans :) :) :) :)

Sponsored

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will there be a non-modular painted top for the 2-door? No gunner's hatch.
No.

Will a white top be available on no white Broncos? And will it be MIC or painted modular?
If Ford does add the option it will be a painted gloss white modular.

Are the grills interchangeable and will they be optioned for the differing trims?
The grills are interchangeable. Ford will offer the different grills as an accessory.

Once and for all, are the 2 door rear windows removable on the modular top?
No they are bigger and heavier than the 4-door windows.

If you buy the outer banks package with the Sasquatch package, are the fenders extensions still the same color as the body color?
Ford said the Sassy fenders will be unpainted.

Last edited:

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the High Package be made available for more trim levels?

Can we get an idea of what the different color interiors will be available for each trim?

Is the Trail Camera an option on all trims or standard on some and not the rest?

Can we see some pictures of each Bronco with the standard options on them? Seems every picture lately has had the Sasquatch Package.
The question about trail cams is a good one. I’m hoping they give it to most of the trims if not all of them.

Jeep added the front camera to the trims Sahara and up.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a few questions about the two door OBX. 1. are there other factory tires that’ll be available to order in december? will they require a lift?
2. are black fender flares available? thanks
Sponsored