First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think it's adjustable. The height it is at accommodates the 35" tire, so you won't get a taller tire than that. In addition to the 3rd brake light constraint, I would be concerned about extra weight on the stock mount/swing gate.
I_ would think so too, however some pictures of the non-sasquatch models with the smaller tire, it looks like the third brake light is just above the tire with maybe a half-inch to spare. Hints my wonder on the adjustability or a different set up on the sasquatch models.

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@GordoJones You answered my question on the grills being interchangeable. Thanks. My next question, would will the different grills conflict with the shutters on different trims?
Ford said the Badlands model does not have the active shutters.
I would not worry about the shutters as it seems like a gimmick.
Here is the base model non-signature headlights mixed with the Badlands grill.

Ford Bronco Have Questions For Bronco Super Celebration East? 11A93118-2B3B-4180-82BD-70ED21291870

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

Norsman

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Distance from seat to ceiling for hard top and soft? (for us tall folk)

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Licorice jelly beans are a deal breaker for me. I’ll wait for the Warthog model that comes with buttered popcorn flavored jelly beans.
Black licorice, with the same stuff as in those jelly beans, just killed a dude after only a couple of weeks!

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I_ would think so too, however some pictures of the non-sasquatch models with the smaller tire, it looks like the third brake light is just above the tire with maybe a half-inch to spare. Hints my wonder on the adjustability or a different set up on the sasquatch models.
These are the 33" tires from Badlands. There is enough room top and bottom for the 35" tire. Sorry photos aren't at the best angle to show, but it's the best I could find from my photos.
Ford Bronco Have Questions For Bronco Super Celebration East? Screenshot_20200927-202107
Ford Bronco Have Questions For Bronco Super Celebration East? Screenshot_20200927-202128

YagersBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What questions would you ask if you could attend Bronco SuperCel East?
Will power seats be available on the Badlands & Black Diamond since they have the rubberized washout floor boards?

DDT

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Sequoia 4WD Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they considering (or actively developing) an optional max tow package, even if it is restricted to four door models and has a stiffer suspension?
This is the only important question left for me. If the towing capacity can’t be improved, pretty significantly, I’ll have to cancel my reservation.

My travel trailer is 4200 lbs. and I’d so rather pull it with a Bronco than a my Sequoia or an F-150.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can short women drive this vehicle? That alone will determine whether I will buy this car or not.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What questions would you ask if you could attend Bronco SuperCel East?
I'm also planning to be there on Saturday. You can PM me some questions as well if you don't want to ask them all.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not a question....
But would one of you going mind (if it’s possible) getting the measurement from the ground to the top of the trail sights on the front end?

Thank you!
I'll give it a try. I always carry my measuring tape with me .

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does not matter what we suggest to be asked and the same stupid questions will be asked over and over again.

Ask some simple facts that matter:

- Can you confirm the wheel bolt pattern?
- what is the offset of the saquatch wheel?
- will the 2.7 have a plactic oil pan?

Please just ask simple questions that they can be answered instead of, will there be a white top. PLEASE!

Most of the questions peeps are suggesting will be answered when the B&P is released and thus they will not answer them
But seriously ..will there be a white top option?

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Best I can tell it's most likely going to be their Halewood plant (Liverpool). I put in a request for more information from Getrag-Ford, so we'll see what they say. The Halewood plant lists the 6MTI500 though, which looks like it's probably just the earlier generation of the more current 6/7MTI550 that (I believe) is going in the Bronco.

Link to Halewood plant
Link to 7MTI550 transmission spec sheet

Regardless, is there something that you know about the specific manufacturing plants this company might use in China that would be problematic? Do you have data showing that the failure rates for those transmissions are higher? Is it just a personal preference to try to avoid supporting Chinese manufacturing? I'm not suggesting it's right or wrong, just curious why this question keeps coming up.
Multiple reasons.
I could go on for a while. Main reasons is that China notoriously generates poor quality products, has very poor environmental protections, treats workers poorly, and has no respect for intellectual property. I avoid made in China when I can.
Sponsored