Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No problem! ADM is additional dealer markup. They’ll sometimes call it market pricing adjustment or something similar as well, and it’s basically the dealer just marking up the price arbitrarily, and they’ll try to tell you that it’s because there’s high demand for that specific car. Sometimes it “makes sense” on limited production cars like a GT500, but on something like the Bronco that will have huge production numbers, there’s no justifiable reason, in my opinion; plus, how can there be high demand for your specific order? lol

I’m not sure on the “not liking it” scenario you propose 100%, but I’m pretty sure if you make sure any deposit is refundable, all you would lose if you don’t like it would be your $100 reservation fee. One of the dealers on here may be able to answer that better, or just ask whichever dealers you’re leaning towards due to the other questions.
Great thank you for the help today. My Dad used to be my go-to for all things car related. Literally all from repairs to sales as he had a long career in the industry, but he passed last Christmas so I am on my own with Google lol! I sent the dealership that was auto selected for me the list of your questions. Going to email a couple others in the area. May the best dealer win! TBD!
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will there be a bottle opener like the Bronco Sport? Pix if yes? It's a pressing matter.

FTFRS

Great thank you for the help today. My Dad used to be my go-to for all things car related. Literally all from repairs to sales as he had a long career in the industry, but he passed last Christmas so I am on my own with Google lol! I sent the dealership that was auto selected for me the list of your questions. Going to email a couple others in the area. May the best dealer win! TBD!
Sorry for your loss!

I was also in the same situation of not knowing anything about buying cars, as I’m 30 years old and still driving my car from high school that my parents bought and one that I bought well used from my dads coworker. So this will be my first new car purchase, but these forums have been a great deal of help in figuring things out about how not to get screwed, haha. I basically got all of that list of questions from various threads here.

Good luck with the dealer search!

Squidma

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love to know the measurement for how far the side view mirrors stick out. The vehicle width Ford lists is with mirrors folded,

I would like to know the width with mirrors extended So I can measure my garage and see if both of our vehicles will fit inside.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love to know the measurement for how far the side view mirrors stick out. The vehicle width Ford lists is with mirrors folded,

I would like to know the width with mirrors extended So I can measure my garage and see if both of our vehicles will fit inside.
It's on the spec list. 86.6"

Sponsored

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone probably knows the answer already, but I was wanting to know, does the bronco have remote start? Ability to start the car with the fob outside the vehicle?

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10-7-20 Edited
ANSWERS:

13. 2" stand alone lift or 37" tires & lift with Ford Preformance
2” lift- not at this time
37” is different setup than Sasquatch
Unknown
So there will not be an à la carte option for the 2" lift? I'm wanting to add a 2" lift to the OB and add 33" A/T.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone probably knows the answer already, but I was wanting to know, does the bronco have remote start? Ability to start the car with the fob outside the vehicle?
It's an option. Might be part of a package?

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can we get a small stature person pictured in the driver seat? Can’t hurt to ask. Would love to see if it’s too big before I shell out some clams

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
So there will not be an à la carte option for the 2" lift? I'm wanting to add a 2" lift to the OB and add 33" A/T.
I took this to be not in 2021 ( if at all? ) for the 2" lift

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was there today. This is “my result”.

Ford hit a grandslam. Sweet mother of God it’s EXACTLY What I hoped for.
Area 51 is “my” color......without a doubt.
33” tires on a Badlands 2 door is perfect.

I’m sold....thank you Ford!

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was there today. This is “my result”.

Ford hit a grandslam. Sweet mother of God it’s EXACTLY What I hoped for.
Area 51 is “my” color......without a doubt.
33” tires on a Badlands 2 door is perfect.

I’m sold....thank you Ford!
Yes- A51 is perfect
Sponsored