Sponsored

Have to have pin for x-plan at time of Bronco order?

Basesasq

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just bought 100 share of ford stock today to qualify for the shareholder x-plan . So look like I won’t be able to get the pin for the x- plan for another 6 months. Can some help with a question regarding this? Do u have to have the pin for the x plan when u place the order or can you get the pin right when u take delivery of the car? Thanks in advance for the help.
Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just bought 100 share of ford stock today to qualify for the shareholder x-plan . So look like I won’t be able to get the pin for the x- plan for another 6 months. Can some help with a question regarding this? Do u have to have the pin for the x plan when u place the order or can you get the pin right when u take delivery of the car? Thanks in advance for the help.
When you complete your purchase. When you order, you just put a downpayment on the order.

wrecluse

Base
First Name
Wrecluse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious why you went the Stock purchase route over the $25 MCA membership option to get the X-Plan pin?

OP
OP

Basesasq

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the info! I bought the stock to support ford for making a car that I love. Sold my Toyota FJ Cruiser a few years back and is so ready to make the bronco my fun car! Thanks everyone for all the useful information in this forum!

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford stocks are low right now. I have had 100 shares since they were $4 a share in March. Now $25 for MCA is easier, but.....get the Dolan discount. Sell your shares after they report their massive earnings from the bronco sales in quarter 3 of 2021. And make $1000 to $1500 in return...with their expected growth. That’s a good 400 to 900 profit...and the Xplan discount too. Shares are around 6.50 right now.

Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford stocks are low right now. I have had 100 shares since they were $4 a share in March. Now $25 for MCA is easier, but.....get the Dolan discount. Sell your shares after they report their massive earnings from the bronco sales in quarter 3 of 2021. And make $1000 to $1500 in return...with their expected growth. That’s a good 400 to 900 profit...and the Xplan discount too. Shares are around 6.50 right now.
Xplan....not Dolan stupid auto correct

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs