Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone actually been able to change their dealer since the new allocations announcement? I can't get through on the Ford customer service line, so I'm not even sure if they will allow it despite Mr. Levine's repeated suggestions to change dealers.
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have been trying. First attempt was completed on Tuesday. Received a strong NO.
Second attempt today. Different tune. Took all my info and stated my request needs to go before a review board. Told I will receive their decision via email within 7 days. Fingers crossed!

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone posted on another thread that they tweeted Mike Levine to get their order moved. It’s been confusing whether you can move an order, not just a reservation. The other question is whether your time stamp moves also. What info did they require? I heard another member say they had to assert the receiving dealer wasn’t pricing under MSRP.

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been attempting to change dealers once mine wouldn't commit to a price prior to placing an order (and saying currently they are charging $5995 over MSRP).

So far I haven't had success in changing yet. One dealer told me "no problem" but for some reason are saying it has to be a cash deal do to out of state titling which was odd to me. I haven't decided how I am going to play those cards yet. The second dealer never returned my email. Waiting on the third dealer to give me a call back but sounded promising.

Worst vehicle buying experience I've had that for certain.
Sponsored