First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't even got my order into Ford let alone talk final number yet.
You negotiate pricing before you place your order, so you can still change dealers if you don't like the terms that your dealer are offering.

I'm pretty sure that Mullinax Ford in Orlando is honoring X-Plan pricing even though the Bronco isn't eligible currently. Depending on your trim level, that could be any where from $1,000 to $1,800 savings below MSRP.
Sponsored

OP
OP
killaz05

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would if I even can sit down with someone but I haven't heard anything other than above
You don't wait for them to call you to negotiate pricing, you call them or go see them face to face.

OP
OP
killaz05

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't wait for them to call you to negotiate pricing, you call them or go see them face to face.
lol the point of this post isn't haggling on price because they were charging more than another dealership , I just wanted to know if others who reserved with Brandon Ford had heard anything from them. If and when I go to order obviously I would go over numbers with them then. They promised no dealer markup to which if they in the end if they did do a dealer markup I would just change dealerships. I have a good idea based on Build and Price roughly how much it would cost me.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
lol the point of this post isn't haggling on price because they were charging more than another dealership , I just wanted to know if others who reserved with Brandon Ford had heard anything from them. If and when I go to order obviously I would go over numbers with them then. They promised no dealer markup to which if they in the end if they did do a dealer markup I would just change dealerships. I have a good idea based on Build and Price roughly how much it would cost me.
You aren't interested in saving $1-2 grand? Guess not, just trying to help.

C'est la vie

Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm lucky my salesman was my neighbor. We've been in touch often via text.

Turned in my order Tuesday.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can tell you they will charge you msrp and not ask for more deposit.

I emailed my salesman and requested a confirmation of what we agreed upon and he replied.

Seems like they're just being pretty straight forward with this.

If you can get them to discount you props to you :)
Sponsored