chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally got a confirmation for Thursday April 1st 1pm..

I can't believe I am admitting that I am driving from Seattle with the main purpose of a 45 minute ride.. Well and I know how much fun Moab is during Easter Jeep..
Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got a confirmation for Thursday April 1st 1pm..

I can't believe I am admitting that I am driving from Seattle with the main purpose of a 45 minute ride.. Well and I know how much fun Moab is during Easter Jeep..
did they reply and say it was for the bronco sport? I got an email back and they asked if i was interested in riding in the bronco sport?

Gorgoza

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3d Gen 4Runner, Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am booked for Thursday morning at 8:00 a.m. Should be a blast being in 'Red Rock' country in a new Bronco during Easter weekend when the annual Jeep Safari is happening.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am booked for Thursday morning at 8:00 a.m. Should be a blast being in 'Red Rock' country in a new Bronco during Easter weekend when the annual Jeep Safari is happening.
did your email say for the bronco sport only?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine said Ford Bronco- I will be SUPER disappointed if it is a Sport

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine said Ford Bronco- I will be SUPER disappointed if it is a Sport
this is what mine said:

We have availability for the bronco sport tues-Sat and would love to get you behind the wheel of one. We will have static full sized bronco vehicles available for walk arounds before or after your ride too. Please let us know if this interests you. Please let us know what day works best and if you prefer an am or pm slot. the slots range from 8am-4pm.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You folks be cruising...
Ford Bronco Have You Received Moab Invitation to Bronco Test Ride Event? s-l1600
Just like my tourrettes moment at the Filson event about Navy Pier on the FE, they will know how I feel. Seriously need a mental health break.. Just seeing them in person again will make my day.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just like my tourrettes moment at the Filson event about Navy Pier on the FE, they will know how I feel. Seriously need a mental health break.. Just seeing them in person again will make my day.
Hello Howard,

Thank you for your response! Your reservation for the Ford Bronco in-vehicle experience at the Moab 4x4 Safari in Moab, UT has been confirmed for Thursday 1 at 1:00pm. We are super excited to get you into the new Ford Bronco on an epic adventure in Moab’s backcountry!

You will be accompanying a professional off-road driver on a 45-minute demo experience.

Below are some additional details on your in-vehicle experience.

Address: 11858 S. Highway 191, Moab, UT 84532

Footprint Location: Located near the entrance of the Moab 4x4 Safari

Vehicle Type: Bronco

Additional Passenger Count: 1

Minors:

Please Note: In order to participate, you will need to sign a liability waiver which can be completed electronically onsite.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Howard,

Thank you for your response! Your reservation for the Ford Bronco in-vehicle experience at the Moab 4x4 Safari in Moab, UT has been confirmed for Thursday 1 at 1:00pm. We are super excited to get you into the new Ford Bronco on an epic adventure in Moab’s backcountry!

You will be accompanying a professional off-road driver on a 45-minute demo experience.

Below are some additional details on your in-vehicle experience.

Address: 11858 S. Highway 191, Moab, UT 84532

Footprint Location: Located near the entrance of the Moab 4x4 Safari

Vehicle Type: Bronco

Additional Passenger Count: 1

Minors:

Please Note: In order to participate, you will need to sign a liability waiver which can be completed electronically onsite.
yeah i didnt get this. Mine said only for the bronco sport

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you with time slots, expect an email reminder from a member of the Bronco team. You will need to include a phone number that you can be reached at. Mine just came through reminding me of my 0900 appointment in the morning. Y'all might not want to miss replying to that email.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For those of you with time slots, expect an email reminder from a member of the Bronco team. You will need to include a phone number that you can be reached at. Mine just came through reminding me of my 0900 appointment in the morning. Y'all might not want to miss replying to that email.
This cooridnation would have been easier on the phone to start- The 9-5 MF emails with delayed responses were stressful.. I am traveling from long distance and will be super bummed if it doesn't work out.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This cooridnation would have been easier on the phone to start- The 9-5 MF emails with delayed responses were stressful.. I am traveling from long distance and will be super bummed if it doesn't work out.
While I appreciate them making the Bronco available for rides, I think we all share the same sentiment regarding the communication delays. I replied to that first email within 5 minutes and it still took well over 24 hours to receive anything other than the auto-reply. Not sure when you are getting into town, but I would beeline to the Bronco desk. I'm sure there will be no-shows, especially since you have to check in 15 minutes early and lose your spot 10 minutes prior.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: You will also be receiving a telephone call from the individual that sent the final confirmation email that I was previously referencing. If you miss that call, she will leave a voicemail but you have to return it.
Sponsored