First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger fx4 lariat - waiting to order my BD2DMT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi, first off, if this is in the wrong spot I apologize, but I just logged into my old college email and haven’t gotten anything from ford since I reserved back in august ‘21.

I used this email with Ford pass and figured it would be best to use it with my reservation, now the dealer I am working with has tried to email that address and told me it bounced back and I never received the email from ford to convert my order which they called me again (my dealer) telling me they still need my confirmation to go ahead with my order. I had even updated emails and changed stuff on my FordPass account but still can’t seem to get the ball rolling. I am on hold with Ford now but would love to see if anyone else has an idea what I can/should do.

thanks everyone!
Sponsored

Last edited:

OldMP

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette, 2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't heard a peep from Ford except for Off-Roadeo and Ford advertising. I did call Ford Customer Service and after an hour on hold the nice lady was able to confirm my order.

OP
OP
Con

Con

Black Diamond
First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger fx4 lariat - waiting to order my BD2DMT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't heard a peep from Ford except for Off-Roadeo and Ford advertising. I did call Ford Customer Service and after an hour on hold the nice lady was able to confirm my order.
glad you got it sorted! My calls kept getting cut but I was able to somehow on my ford account still confirm and get things squared away and update my email. Hopefully we will get more/current email communication from ford!
Sponsored