Sponsored

Haven’t seen too many Broncos with 33/12.50/20. Post pics if this is your set up.

OP
OP
Big_Bend_Bruce

Big_Bend_Bruce

Big Bend
First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco;2019 Jeep Wrangler;2007 Chevrolet
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Or how about you come and make the payments on my bronco, then I will build it exactly the way YOU want. I don’t like playing in caves and muddy ditches! I’ll save that for you! If a post doesn’t concern you then move tf on!

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven’t seen too many Broncos with 33/12.50/20s
Thank goodness…..
but to each to his own

Last edited:
OP
OP
Big_Bend_Bruce

Big_Bend_Bruce

Big Bend
First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco;2019 Jeep Wrangler;2007 Chevrolet
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You just had to comment! People used to say the same thing about wranglers. Now they come stock with 19s and 20s. If I’d wanted an off road capable rig, then I would have gotten a Sasquatch etc. I bought a big bend because I didn’t want all that extra crap to daily drive. Tf is wrong with you people?

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Goneboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Small Handful
Your Bronco Model
Base
You just had to comment! People used to say the same thing about wranglers. Now they come stock with 19s and 20s. If I’d wanted an off road capable rig, then I would have gotten a Sasquatch etc. I bought a big bend because I didn’t want all that extra crap to daily drive. Tf is wrong with you people?

I've been asking that same question ever since I joined. I've never understood why anyone would feel compelled to click on a thread they have zero interest in, but then again, I don't understand a lot. You just joined yesterday, so let this serve as your initiation. Should you choose to stay, a few friendly suggestions:

1. Never post about wheels larger than 18 inches
2. 8 inches of sidewall minimum (caveat...38's on 20's = ' bro dozer build'. 33's on 18's = 'bro, I dig your build.'
3. You're only a true Bronco owner if your rig surpasses the yet-to-be-stated monthly off-road usage threshold.
4. You're allowed to make exterior modifications that look good, but it's strongly advised that theyalso further contribute to the rig's offroad capability.
5. And this is probably the most important...make every other member who doesn't abide by the 4 above suggestions feel like sh$t when they post about their rig.

Welcome to B6G!

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don’t let it get under your skin. If 20’s work for you then rock ‘em!

People here forget there’s a large demographic of buyers who are simply looking for a convertible truck and don’t much care for off-roading. I think the diversity of the owner base is what makes it a community vs. a cult!

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone didnt have their coffee this morning :ROFLMAO:
Seriously tho good looking rig. My tires are 295/70r17 which are maybe .25" taller and .5" narrower. Stock BD non sas suspension.

Ford Bronco Haven’t seen too many Broncos with 33/12.50/20. Post pics if this is your set up. 1033437

Ford Bronco Haven’t seen too many Broncos with 33/12.50/20. Post pics if this is your set up. 1033437
Normally I don't care for the look of the retro 80/90s chrome wheels I've seen on other 6Gs, but that combo really works on yours