Sponsored

Haven’t seen too many Broncos with 33/12.50/20. Post pics if this is your set up.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If someone cant accept feedback about something they inquired about, perhaps Facebook is a better location to ask such questions. Positive and negative feedback is all part of a public forum. The best suggestion is never let anything get under your skin. If you want a mall crawler look, who cares, you do you. Dont let someone you dont know dictate you day. 🍻
Sponsored

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine came with 33”. I have the Big Bend Mid Package. Went with 35” 20’s. I am not a big 4X4 person. Although I love the look of mine with a 3.5” lift. I want to enjoy mine and not rough it up. I have always been a Big Bronco fan. Love the look. And mine will be a Pavement Princess. Lol

1EA0E723-EE9F-4113-9836-6CC8F0796964.jpeg

OP
OP
Big_Bend_Bruce

Big_Bend_Bruce

Big Bend
First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco;2019 Jeep Wrangler;2007 Chevrolet
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
that thing is tough!! I love what you’ve done. I may have to go to 35s. I’m getting a lift this Friday. Can’t wait.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I had the money and storage space, (and a Bronco), I'd probably keep my stock wheels and use them for off-road. I'd also have a set of Vossen 20s for daily driving.

But since I have none of that stuff, and there is zero chance my wife will let me buy "extra wheels" to the tune of $3500 plus tires... for a Bronco that is expensive AF as it is... I will probably be destined to rock the stock wheels for a while.

If you like it, who cares about all the negative people on here. Make yourself happy. I dig the look.
Sponsored