Sponsored

Having a brain fart moment - Is the 2.3 available with the Sasquatch package?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For whatever reason I’m having trouble remembering or comprehending, maybe you guys can help....

Is the 2.3 available with the Sasquatch package? For whatever reason I was positive you had to have the 2.7, I KNOW the 10spd is required, but I’m doubting myself on the 2.3/2.7 now.
This is what happens when you start paying attention to the 47 Facebook bronco pages. It has nothing to do with going “over the hill”. ??‍♂
Sponsored

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As far as we know, you can Sasquatch everything except a Bronco with a manual transmission.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks @LemonShark. I knew the 10 spd was mandatory, couldn’t remember if the 2.3 was. Glad to know I’ll have options depending on the budget I can work with. I think either are going to be good powerplants and easily upgradable for additional power.

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For whatever reason I’m having trouble remembering or comprehending, maybe you guys can help....

Is the 2.3 available with the Sasquatch package? For whatever reason I was positive you had to have the 2.7, I KNOW the 10spd is required, but I’m doubting myself on the 2.3/2.7 now.
This is what happens when you start paying attention to the 47 Facebook bronco pages. It has nothing to do with going “over the hill”. ??‍♂
It is now!

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Up until recent, ANY BRONCO could have gotten the Sasquatch package. The only requirement was the Automatic Transmission (and the Auto Trans is matched to either engine). So Sasquatch is independent of the Engine.

The only thing that has recently changed is that Ford seems to have opened up the door to all Sasquatch to also include the Manual.

You may be thinking of the 2.7L which could only be had with the Auto.. and since Sasquatch require(d) the Auto, you that A = C when it did not.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OK. I think the concept of thread necromancy needs to be introduced on this forum.

Ford Bronco Having a brain fart moment - Is the 2.3 available with the Sasquatch package? LbXOPV

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol....better catch than me. It came up as New so not my fault :p
Sponsored