First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4d Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
See attached pic. Pod light mount is directly above antenna. I replaced the antenna with a 1/4-20 bolt with a waterproof washer. And made a short connecting strap out of crimp connectors and a piece of wire. Attached the other end of that strap to the mounting bolt for the pod light. That connects the antenna mount to the pod light bracket so the bracket acts as an FM antenna. Certainly more surface area than one of those stubby bullet antennas. There is a considerable difference in FM reception with that attached versus nothing being there. Not quite as good as the OEM antenna but still pretty good. You pick up interference with the pod light turned on but otherwise there is none.
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221123_133852
Sponsored

OP
OP
smast

smast

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4d Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks really good. Been looking at this bumper for a while. Just wondering how it affects the front camera. Can you provide any pics?
This is how it looks
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221123_151023

Broncobreath

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great. Would it look odd to just do the front bumper on my 2 door?. Also is there a front license plate mount?. Is the skid plate sold separately?. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
smast

smast

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4d Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great. Would it look odd to just do the front bumper on my 2 door?. Also is there a front license plate mount?. Is the skid plate sold separately?. Thanks in advance.
I think a lot of people do just the front bumper. It does come with a front license plate mount. I reused the plastic skid plate that came with my bronco. It fits just fine with this bumper. Maybe someday will switch to a metal plate

Sponsored

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Drilled and tapped for the four mounting bolts directly into the bumper. If you do that make sure you put some rust inhibitor paint or something in the areas where you expose the steel. You'll notice I also had to drill a hole to move the sensor that would have been covered up by the plate. Still need to solve for how to relocate the license plate light.
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221123_151023
Looks great! I might do the same when I get my Bronco or I might get a spare tire tag mount. I might do without a tag light also, do you really need one. Lol! I do plan on getting this bumper also. Thanks!

Tebee5

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape 2020
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice horse, cool mods! Personally don’t remove antenna, it’s a nice stopper when you get to parcking underground lot.
Sponsored