First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4d Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Completed my exterior transformation this weekend - love how my Wildtrak functions and looks now.

Havoc bender front bumper
  • Didn't need a winch, wanted something I could beat up and stand on, and still retain full functionality of luxe sensors, adaptive cruise, front camera without relocation
  • Both bumpers arrived FAST. Ordered on a Wednesday, arrived on Friday. Really impressed with that
Havoc bender rear bumper
  • Modified to mount rear license plate for street driving. Tapped holes for plate mount, relocated inner driver's side parking sensor
  • Need to figure how to re-mount the license plate light now. Shouldn't be a big deal
Rigid pod lights
  • Connection to interior switch #1 was straightforward
  • Lucky to have already had a 3-leg puller to remove the wiper blade arms. You have to pull those to remove the plastic cowl and run the passenger side wires
  • Deleted antenna, ran a strap wire from the antenna connector to the pod light bracket to utilize the bracket as an antenna for FM reception. Works great
Hooke road step rails
  • Hides pinch weld, adds some lower protection, still gives my 3-legged lab something to step on when getting in
  • Installation was very simple and straightforward
  • Researched several options. Hooke Road steps had the most heavy duty looking mounting brackets, all welded construction, nothing screwed together. Feel very solid. Fast delivery turnaround.
Custom mud flaps
  • Didn't like the plastic ones, wanted heavy composite/rubber ones like I see on big trucks
  • Ordered basic 12x18 composite flaps from Amazon, cut with a jigsaw, drilled holes for mounting bolts, used automotive U-clips to mount. Love how these turned out
Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop
  • Had one on my '12 Wrangler. Essential gear for a hardtop Bronco. First mod I did.
Full ceramic Graphene Advanced coating
  • I plan to get this rig dirty a lot, but want it to shine up bright when I clean it up.
Fire away with any questions.
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221120_095413
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221120_095442

Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221120_095310
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221120_095324
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221120_095402
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Completed my exterior transformation this weekend - love how my Wildtrak functions and looks now.

• Didn't need a winch, wanted something I could beat up and stand on, and still retain full functionality of luxe sensors, adaptive cruise, front camera without relocation
  • Both bumpers arrived FAST. Ordered on a Wednesday, arrived on Friday. Really impressed with that
Havoc bender rear bumper
  • Modified to mount rear license plate for street driving. Tapped holes for plate mount, relocated inner driver's side parking sensor
  • Need to figure how to re-mount the license plate light now. Shouldn't be a big deal
Rigid pod lights
  • Lucky to have already had a 3-leg puller to remove the wiper blade arms. You have to pull those to remove the plastic cowl and run the passenger side wires
  • Deleted antenna, ran a strap wire from the antenna connector to the pod light bracket to utilize the bracket as an antenna for FM reception. Works great
Hooke road step rails
  • Hides pinch weld, adds some lower protection, still gives my 3-legged lab something to step on when getting in
  • Researched several options. Hooke Road steps had the most heavy duty looking mounting brackets, all welded construction, nothing screwed together. Feel very solid. Fast delivery turnaround.
Custom mud flaps
  • Didn't like the plastic ones, wanted heavy composite/rubber ones like I see on big trucks
  • Ordered basic 12x18 composite flaps from Amazon, cut with a jigsaw, drilled holes for mounting bolts, used automotive U-clips to mount. Love how these turned out
  • Had one on my '12 Wrangler. Essential gear for a hardtop Bronco. First mod I did.
  • I plan to get this rig dirty a lot, but want it to shine up bright when I clean it up.
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221120_095402

Looks amazing!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@smast looks great! I am close to pulling the trigger on the same bumper, but was curious if there is any provision for mounting pod lights on the bumper? How do you feel about quality and mounting? Sensors work as they should? Thanks!

OP
OP
smast

smast

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4d Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@smast looks great! I am close to pulling the trigger on the same bumper, but was curious if there is any provision for mounting pod lights on the bumper? How do you feel about quality and mounting? Sensors work as they should? Thanks!
There are definitely mounting points on the bar for either pod lights or a 10" light bar. I can't recall whether there are any other locations for pod lights.

Quality feels really solid. Everything is welded, nothing held together with screws except for the plates on the bottom that cover some of the exposed areas after mounting. I found installation pretty easy - did it by myself in about 2 hours. Relocation of the parking/collision sensors was also pretty straightforward, and the adaptive cruise and camera need no relocation with this one. Was pretty easy also to transfer my OEM fog lights over to this bumper. All mounting hardware was included, and included instructions were easy to follow.

I mostly wanted something I could stand on, use to push open a bump gate, and generally provide full armor around the front and back of my Bronco. This one had a great price point, arrived quickly, and made a huge difference in the look of the Bronco. Highly recommend.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are definitely mounting points on the bar for either pod lights or a 10" light bar. I can't recall whether there are any other locations for pod lights.

Quality feels really solid. Everything is welded, nothing held together with screws except for the plates on the bottom that cover some of the exposed areas after mounting. I found installation pretty easy - did it by myself in about 2 hours. Relocation of the parking/collision sensors was also pretty straightforward, and the adaptive cruise and camera need no relocation with this one. Was pretty easy also to transfer my OEM fog lights over to this bumper. All mounting hardware was included, and included instructions were easy to follow.

I mostly wanted something I could stand on, use to push open a bump gate, and generally provide full armor around the front and back of my Bronco. This one had a great price point, arrived quickly, and made a huge difference in the look of the Bronco. Highly recommend.
Couple more question, who did you buy from and any side profile shots of front bumper?

Sponsored
OP
OP
smast

smast

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4d Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Couple more question, who did you buy from and any side profile shots of front bumper?
Bought directly from Havoc. Free shipping and they are running 10% off. Side shots and pic of light mounts attached. Bar has holes plugged with rubber stoppers for running wires through
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221121_212100
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221121_212158
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221120_095413
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221121_212135

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I sure hope Hooke Off-road does some more product development. The side step bars don’t even seem to come with Bronco tax.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bought directly from Havoc. Free shipping and they are running 10% off. Side shots and pic of light mounts attached. Bar has holes plugged with rubber stoppers for running wires through
Thanks! Appreciate the pictures

PVB90

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious what you did with you mud flaps? You mentioned you wanted "composite/rubber" ones.
But you ordered the plastic ones from Amazon and then what did you do?

Added rubber to the plastic flaps?

OP
OP
smast

smast

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4d Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pics of rear bumper license plate mounting?

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Havoc bender rear bumper
Rigid pod lights
Hooke road step rails
Custom mud flaps
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221120_095442

These pictures are probably the best looking exterior add-ons I have seen on a Bronco. They are very much in line with my taste and look requirements. Well done!

OP
OP
smast

smast

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4d Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These pictures are probably the best looking exterior add-ons I have seen on a Bronco. They are very much in line with my taste and look requirements. Well done!
Thanks. Was really looking for a tougher more rugged appearance without being too over the top.

OP
OP
smast

smast

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4d Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pics of rear bumper license plate mounting?
Drilled and tapped for the four mounting bolts directly into the bumper. If you do that make sure you put some rust inhibitor paint or something in the areas where you expose the steel. You'll notice I also had to drill a hole to move the sensor that would have been covered up by the plate. Still need to solve for how to relocate the license plate light.
Ford Bronco Havoc F/R bumpers, Hooke Road step rails, Rigid lights, Antenna delete, Custom heavy mud flaps...exterior mods complete! 20221119_111341

RAKoon

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You said you don't want a winch, but would this bumper accept a winch without messing with the adaptive cruise? I know the camera would be an issue with the bar. I am looking at Rock Hard 4x4 front bumper which has attachments on the front for a winch plate and a light bar and comes with an extension cable for the camera to mount it on the light bar and you don't lose the view.
Sponsored