Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2006 Pathfinder, 2015 Mazda6
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

How about some fender "deletes" with a little bit of a lip (maybe like 1") just to help keep mud/rocks from getting flung against the body?

OP
OP
HavocOffroad

HavocOffroad

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Havoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands
How about some fender "deletes" with a little bit of a lip (maybe like 1") just to help keep mud/rocks from getting flung against the body?
We do have a new flare coming out that I am sure you will be interested in! Watch here for teasers!!

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Bronco
Wildtrak
looks cool, not legal in Maine however because fenders/flares have to cover the tires. (sure, plenty of rigs driving around that do not meet that requirement...gives the cops a free reason to mess with you though...and you have to know someone to pass inspection)

mC.242

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2006 Pathfinder, 2015 Mazda6
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

We do have a new flare coming out that I am sure you will be interested in! Watch here for teasers!!
Awesome! I've been asking about this for over a year and even tired to make some myself (no luck). Will keep an eye out!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 22 GV70
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I like the look of the deletes, but not the application. I would be interested in a clean look that provides about 1/2-1 inch of coverage. Not sure exactly the look, whether a lip or more of a bump or what, but I wouldn't mind going narrower than factory with a bit of coverage.
Advertisement