Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
How well do they hide the pinch welds?
They hide it pretty well. Most photos I have are kinda dark down there but you can still see how tucked up they are. These are the best I have right now

9CC49607-91EB-4FE9-8E7F-B00FA15DF5A7.jpeg

C4D09B47-0C39-4D85-81AA-C41492CCE68A.jpeg

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
No. According to the website they use the same holes the OEM does, so you have to remove the oem first.
I second this they mount to the same holes. I haven’t seen the factory ones in awhile but these are tucked pretty tight I don’t think they’d fit over the factory rails even if they did mount someplace else.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

look great!

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like a good product at a fair price point. For those who care, the FAQ on their site says they are not US made.

Reactions: jxc

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you seen some of the new Havoc products out for Bronco!

Check out the Trail Crawler Steps for both 2 and 4-door: https://havocoffroad.com/p/havoc-offroad-trailcrawler-steps/

Ford Bronco Havoc New Products For Bronco C4D09B47-0C39-4D85-81AA-C41492CCE68A

Save 10% off all those and all Havoc branded products now!

https://havocoffroad.com/
So I have the factory tube steps, they took a little crunch on Black Bear pass a few weeks back and I'm finding paint flaking off of them...so the idea of UPGRADING is now a reality...these say they fit factory slider mounting locations yes? So this should just be a drop the tube step and mount these up, no additional mounting brackets/hardware required? If y'all can verify I'm ready to order!

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have the factory tube steps, they took a little crunch on Black Bear pass a few weeks back and I'm finding paint flaking off of them...so the idea of UPGRADING is now a reality...these say they fit factory slider mounting locations yes? So this should just be a drop the tube step and mount these up, no additional mounting brackets/hardware required? If y'all can verify I'm ready to order!
I just installed these today. They are much heavier and seem much tougher than the factory rock sliders. The factory ones seem to have some places you could get caught on the bottom too, where these are smooth. They mount directly to the truck and you have to remove the factory brackets. They look great but because of their height, it’s harder for me to get in and out of the vehicle. I’m 5’11”, so if you’re shorter, maybe it will be fine. I am considering taking them off for this reason though.

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just installed these today. They are much heavier and seem much tougher than the factory rock sliders. The factory ones seem to have some places you could get caught on the bottom too, where these are smooth. They mount directly to the truck and you have to remove the factory brackets. They look great but because of their height, it’s harder for me to get in and out of the vehicle. I’m 5’11”, so if you’re shorter, maybe it will be fine. I am considering taking them off for this reason though.
I'm 6'5", and the only reason I got the tube steps was cuz the wife is like 5'6ish and needs the step. So I got tube steps. But I crunched a rock a few weeks ago in Colorado and it’s peeling now on the drivers side. And I wanted to upgrade anyway

FCFB0487-EF01-4B61-AEC4-8458821B23C5.jpeg

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, anything powder coated is going to look like garbage when it’s damaged, but at least these should take quite a lot more to crunch any metal.
Ford Bronco Havoc New Products For Bronco BB143665-89AE-4A9F-BE44-7AD91BE9F50B

OP
OP
HavocOffroad

HavocOffroad

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Havoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, these mount in the same OE mounting locations you just remove the OE flat brackets!

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to take the TAC nerf bars off for the same reason. They were too high and too close to the body to be of actual use. And now you had the extra width on the side to step over while getting in :)

Plus running boards in general on this for the driver seem to not be that helpful. It's pretty hard to step up on to the board and then in to the vehicle. Can't put my finger on it, but was much easier with my F150.. maybe more room or something. Or the automatic seat on the F150 that moved back when you shut off the engine. Because I have the 7MT I'm sitting a little further forward than I normally would so that my leg isn't quite as stretched with the clutch in.

Oh well, I'll live with the stock rails. And I don't have any height challenged passengers riding with me either.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does these help with access to the back seat in a 2-door? I would think that a step would be helpful for ingress and egress from the back seat since a passenger has to step up and by one of the front seats getting in/out. Regardless, I love the look and the price is unbeatable.
Sponsored