Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does these help with access to the back seat in a 2-door? I would think that a step would be helpful for ingress and egress from the back seat since a passenger has to step up and by one of the front seats getting in/out. Regardless, I love the look and the price is unbeatable.
If you are short, it will likely help, but the steps are way too high for most people. It’s now cumbersome to get in and out of either row of seats; easier to step directly into the truck without using side steps - unfortunately, these are also so wide that you can’t easily just step over them. I’m taking mine off this weekend and putting the stock rock crawlers back on.
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Their rendering of the product doesn't appear to show the outer tubes welded to the main tube? I don't think they are similar quality.
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. I'd be willing to pay the differential to get the welds. Good observation!

HalfCab

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door and 4 Door Wildtrak, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Giving the 2 door Havoc steps a big thumbs up. I think they are the best looking two door option out there. Provides some additional protection from tire rocks being thrown and covers the pinch weld (not completely, but definitely better appearance). Shipped and received promptly and well packaged. Admittedly, step functionality/ease of access wasn't my driving factor for purchase.

Sponsored

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Giving the 2 door Havoc steps a big thumbs up. I think they are the best looking two door option out there. Provides some additional protection from tire rocks being thrown and covers the pinch weld (not completely, but definitely better appearance). Shipped and received promptly and well packaged. Admittedly, step functionality/ease of access wasn't my driving factor for purchase.
What was your shipping timeline? I ordered a while back and have the shipping estimate bumped a couple of times.

HalfCab

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door and 4 Door Wildtrak, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What was your shipping timeline? I ordered a while back and have the shipping estimate bumped a couple of times.
I ordered 7/4/22 and received on 7/8/22 via FedEx to Colorado. I was very surprised considering the holiday and FedEx (hardly ever meet their scheduled delivery dates here).

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any update on plans for a smaller width flare (not delete)?

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered 7/4/22 and received on 7/8/22 via FedEx to Colorado. I was very surprised considering the holiday and FedEx (hardly ever meet their scheduled delivery dates here).
I'm guessing you ordered while they had stock in the states and I'm waiting on a boat. Ordered 8/5 and have a current ship date of 8/22-29.

Thankfully I'm not in a rush. After waiting almost 2 years on the bronco and 11 weeks on a goose gear seat delete kit I'm learning patience.

Gil Carolina

Big Bend
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you are short, it will likely help, but the steps are way too high for most people. It’s now cumbersome to get in and out of either row of seats; easier to step directly into the truck without using side steps - unfortunately, these are also so wide that you can’t easily just step over them. I’m taking mine off this weekend and putting the stock rock crawlers back on.
Sounds like someone might be selling a pair??? 😜😜

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, what is the consensus on the havoc as steps? I do have some vertically challenged people that would like steps, but the objective is also a slider.

Any videos of everyday usage? Love the design and price, just want to see if they work or become pants dirtying had to get into nuisance for things beyond offroading.

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm guessing you ordered while they had stock in the states and I'm waiting on a boat. Ordered 8/5 and have a current ship date of 8/22-29.

Thankfully I'm not in a rush. After waiting almost 2 years on the bronco and 11 weeks on a goose gear seat delete kit I'm learning patience.
Bumped again. New eta is 9/7-12.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, what is the consensus on the havoc as steps? I do have some vertically challenged people that would like steps, but the objective is also a slider.

Any videos of everyday usage? Love the design and price, just want to see if they work or become pants dirtying had to get into nuisance for things beyond offroading.
No issues using as step, are they tucked up high, yes, but isn’t that the whole point in slider/steps to not lose clearance ? I would rather step on the rails than use the sill! Others in family who are shorter have commented it is much easier to get in Bronco (4 door)

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

put an order in, will see how it goes and leave some feedback.
Sponsored