Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want the steps on the grey one. And first time I've seen the trail armor on the front corners and not immediately had a visceral reaction.
Sponsored

Masterwaterskier

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor, '79 Bronco, '23 2Dr BD Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want that lighted brow now. They have no products on their website for the bronco yet and I don't want to forget about it.
Seems it will come from truck Hero.. they have similar products but not for the Bronco.. yet.. ?

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Actually it looks like its from AVS .. or will be from AVS
https://www.autoventshade.com/aeroskin-lightshield-hood-protector
yeah, I dug into it and found that out! I messaged them to, but you know them chat people don't know anything. The superduty ones are under 200 bucks, so that is good to know.... I thought it might be ridiculously priced. Was thinking of doing a raptor light look, but I think I like this better... Since I am sure everyone will be running FOOD grilles once china gets ahold of one.

Sponsored

Masterwaterskier

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor, '79 Bronco, '23 2Dr BD Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yeah, I dug into it and found that out! I messaged them to, but you know them chat people don't know anything. The superduty ones are under 200 bucks, so that is good to know.... I thought it might be ridiculously priced. Was thinking of doing a raptor light look, but I think I like this better... Since I am sure everyone will be running FOOD grilles once china gets ahold of one.
Agreed... and it looks like some sort of fender protection pieces on the side of that grey bronco as well... I kind of like that too...

TremmRG1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F350/2013 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed... and it looks like some sort of fender protection pieces on the side of that grey bronco as well... I kind of like that too...
I just saw the build yesterday on Truck U. I am liking the front fender protection as well. Found them on CJ Pony parts but they are cheaper from the Ford accessories catalog. Maybe a Ford Pass points purchase.

https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-2021-front-corners-exterior-trim-trail-armor-1

https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-fr...-textured-black-bronco-2021/p/VM2DZ7816F210A/

brichards247

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want to know where the tubular rock sliders on the red one came from. I need something like that for a 4-door.
They are from Havoc brand. That red bronco is at my dealer in winder GA. I checked them out and they are nice. They are bolted to the frame instead of the pinch weld.

I called havoc and was shuffled around. I finally got ahold of the company that Produces the products and they said the new line should be out in the next 1-3 months. No price or mounting specs as of yet.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are from Havoc brand. That red bronco is at my dealer in winder GA. I checked them out and they are nice. They are bolted to the frame instead of the pinch weld.

I called havoc and was shuffled around. I finally got ahold of the company that Produces the products and they said the new line should be out in the next 1-3 months. No price or mounting specs as of yet.
I want those rails for my 2 door too. Will they be under the Havoc brand?

brichards247

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want those rails for my 2 door too. Will they be under the Havoc brand?
Yes, they will be under Havoc brand. Though, now I decided to go with the JCR brand rock rails. They attach to the frame instead of body and pinch.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

So they should drop at any time now? They are nice rails.

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

while generally not a fan of havoc products, I saw this at Sema, and it’s one of the few I photographed. Why? Because those of us with adaptive cruise control have to either relocate the module or find a bumper that’s compatible. Most of what I read says when you move the cruise control unit it doesn’t function as well. So I’m trying to leave that in the stock location. This havoc bumper is one of the few that lets you do that.

Ford Bronco Havoc Offroad / Truck Hero Bronco Builds at SEMA 2021 EC9587EC-7F43-4EC6-85C8-B20E8D5A562D

Ford Bronco Havoc Offroad / Truck Hero Bronco Builds at SEMA 2021 34304913-489A-4E59-AE3A-2EBEEC0604B2

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

while generally not a fan of havoc products, I saw this at Sema, and it’s one of the few I photographed. Why? Because those of us with adaptive cruise control have to either relocate the module or find a bumper that’s compatible. Most of what I read says when you move the cruise control unit it doesn’t function as well. So I’m trying to leave that in the stock location. This havoc bumper is one of the few that lets you do that.

Ford Bronco Havoc Offroad / Truck Hero Bronco Builds at SEMA 2021 9F835A25-B890-4CF6-9E9B-7A2C5274F3A9

Ford Bronco Havoc Offroad / Truck Hero Bronco Builds at SEMA 2021 9F835A25-B890-4CF6-9E9B-7A2C5274F3A9
I see that the ACC is in the bumper, but do we know for sure that it is compatible? I looked at their installation instructions for this bumper and it doesn't address it.

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see that the ACC is in the bumper, but do we know for sure that it is compatible? I looked at their installation instructions for this bumper and it doesn't address it.
on the Havoc website, it says it’s compatible with all the Ford’s equipment including the camera, sensors and ACC. The guy at Sema said that as well but you never know I guess. I don’t think it moves the unit - so as long as the bumper doesn’t block it shouldn’t be a problem. but since it is now in what effectively is a deeper whole since the bumper sticks out further, it may impact it at the wider angles.
Sponsored