First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are taking the Bronco yourself to a port on the west coast, you might be close to $1,000.00 to ship. I shipped my car from Alabama by truck to a California port, then to HI, and it was about $2500.00. If you are able to agree to MSRP at a dealer in Hawaii, that’s a pretty good deal. Also, to ship yourself, you usually need registration, insurance, & permission from lienholder. If Ford delivers it for you, you don’t have to worry about that stuff until you register it in Hawaii.
Well laid out, thank you. Those are the choices I am facing.
I agree, MSRP would be hard to get. I sure hope with the empty lots the dealerships would be more flexible.
Personally, if i can just spend $2500 and my bronco gets to me in Honolulu, that would a great deal especially given that i will probably be running around taking care of all the other things that come with moving and have no time to be flying back and forth. I will reach out to Granger and chat with them.

Are there any fees that Hawaii collects other than vehicle registration and sales tax?
Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well laid out, thank you. Those are the choices I am facing.
I agree, MSRP would be hard to get. I sure hope with the empty lots the dealerships would be more flexible.
Personally, if i can just spend $2500 and my bronco gets to me in Honolulu, that would a great deal especially given that i will probably be running around taking care of all the other things that come with moving and have no time to be flying back and forth. I will reach out to Granger and chat with them.

Are there any fees that Hawaii collects other than vehicle registration and sales tax?
If you are military, you can get a military resident form and registration is only like $25.00 or so. If you do want to move your reservation to a dealership to Hawaii, just call one and offer to move it to them if they give you MSRP (in writing).. That’s what I did. If they were going to give me an ADM, I would‘ve gone mainland and shipped it myself.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are military, you can get a military resident form and registration is only like $25.00 or so. If you do want to move your reservation to a dealership to Hawaii, just call one and offer to move it to them if they give you MSRP (in writing).. That’s what I did. If they were going to give me an ADM, I would‘ve gone mainland and shipped it myself.
I agree with your assessment. MSRP= Go, ADM=No Go. I will call as soon as they open for the day.
And I am veteran, no longer active.

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just checking the shipping times to outer islands (I’m assuming they all go to Oahu first)? TIA

Offroadingturtle

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just checking the shipping times to outer islands (I’m assuming they all go to Oahu first)? TIA
Mine shipped through PASHA and went direct from San Diego to Hilo. Actually waiting for it to be prepped and delivered to the dealer next week.

What island are you on?

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m on Kauai. It sat at young brothers on Oahu for a month…
Sponsored