First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's who my reservation is with currently. Have you already been in contact with them? I'm a late reservation that's currently in the MY22 range, which I'm actually happy about at this point.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's who my reservation is with currently. Have you already been in contact with them? I'm a late reservation that's currently in the MY22 range, which I'm actually happy about at this point.
Yes, I had a reservation with a dealer on the mainland. Contacted Cutter and said I would like to move my reservation to them, but only if there was no dealer markup. They agreed. Iā€™ve not been in any further contact yet regarding ordering.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, I had a reservation with a dealer on the mainland. Contacted Cutter and said I would like to move my reservation to them, but only if there was no dealer markup. They agreed. Iā€™ve not been in any further contact yet regarding ordering.
How long ago was this?

Anybody else get a recent price quote?

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I moved my reservation over to Cutter on December 1st.
Good job! You getting 1st allocation? Watch for ā€œrequiredā€ Resistall protection package, unless you want it.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good job! You getting 1st allocation? Watch for ā€œrequiredā€ Resistall protection package, unless you want it.
Iā€™m not sure about allocations yet. Theyā€™re still getting that organized, but Iā€™ll check-in early next week to see if they have an allocation order yet and an estimated order date for me. They mentioned they had a number of FE orders, so I doubt Iā€™m first. And Iā€™m going to wait on the black top, so Iā€™ll be late availability. Oh... and thanks, Iā€™ll negotiate out that resistall junk... I wonā€™t be on island all that long so certainly donā€™t need it for long-term salt air protection.

will.p.g

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Everyone, Checking in from Kauai. Have an order placed with the local Ford Dealer here on Island, Didnā€™t have to pay any Dealer markup, Dealer said there were 70 some reservations here but only getting 18 Allocations from Ford For MY21.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Turns out I was the only FE at Cutter (at least at the time I ordered). From now until delivery it will be like Christmas morning waiting to be allowed out of my room to go open presents.
Ford Bronco Hawaii member check in 6F478995-C80C-40BC-BA05-44F1E20D02A3

RickyD

Badlands
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Turns out I was the only FE at Cutter (at least at the time I ordered). From now until delivery it will be like Christmas morning waiting to be allowed out of my room to go open presents.
Ford Bronco Hawaii member check in 6F478995-C80C-40BC-BA05-44F1E20D02A3
Congrats!

I was just notified by Cutter last week that I can order but I'm waiting for the MY22. I was surprised to get the call because I was a late reservation (Sep 21). I didn't get into any serious negotiations but the salesman said there was an up charge of ~$5k. Did you get hit with that?

Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats!

I was just notified by Cutter last week that I can order but I'm waiting for the MY22. I was surprised to get the call because I was a late reservation (Sep 21). I didn't get into any serious negotiations but the salesman said there was an up charge of ~$5k. Did you get hit with that?
No. I negotiated MSRP with Cutter before moving my reservation to them.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like this thread because I will be moving to Hawaii in December and will likely not have had my Bronco when I move. I have a deal with my dealer for $1000 under invoice price. I am actually thinking about moving it to Granger for a similar deal. If I have to choose between a $1000 under invoice price on the mainland or MSRP on the Island, which would be the better deal considering shipping? I am moving to Honolulu.

RogueClimber

Wildtrak
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shipping is probably more than $1000ā€¦.

RickyD

Badlands
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I moved back to the island in 2018, it cost right at $1000 to ship my Jeep from the port in Oakland.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like this thread because I will be moving to Hawaii in December and will likely not have had my Bronco when I move. I have a deal with my dealer for $1000 under invoice price. I am actually thinking about moving it to Granger for a similar deal. If I have to choose between a $1000 under invoice price on the mainland or MSRP on the Island, which would be the better deal considering shipping? I am moving to Honolulu.
If you are taking the Bronco yourself to a port on the west coast, you might be close to $1,000.00 to ship. I shipped my car from Alabama by truck to a California port, then to HI, and it was about $2500.00. If you are able to agree to MSRP at a dealer in Hawaii, thatā€™s a pretty good deal. Also, to ship yourself, you usually need registration, insurance, & permission from lienholder. If Ford delivers it for you, you donā€™t have to worry about that stuff until you register it in Hawaii.
Sponsored